Thread: Anyone collect Original Dianas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Diana 300r

Yes mate I bought it off Chris n yes that looks to be the very same one in your pics. Am guessing that you are a previous owner Phil?
    Without wishing to hijack this interesting thread can you advise a little bit on its provenance? They don't seem to come around that often?
    Anyway I've got another Diana itch that needs to be scratched soon so happy days
    Dave

Hi Dave,

Afraid I can't tell you much about it, except it came to me via a serial airgun owner who flits from one thing to another, buying guns from all over the place, often on a daily basis!

I later traded it with Chris (a nice bloke to deal with ).

If it helps, I've looked up my original (no pun intended!) 'for sale' thread from a couple of years ago: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ght=Diana+300r

And a valuation thread that Chris posted later: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....300r-valuation

So, what's your next Diana going to be then?? (open question to anybody!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Hi Dave,

Afraid I can't tell you much about it, except it came to me via a serial airgun owner who flits from one thing to another, buying guns from all over the place, often on a daily basis!

I later traded it with Chris (a nice bloke to deal with ).

If it helps, I've looked up my original (no pun intended!) 'for sale' thread from a couple of years ago: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ght=Diana+300r

And a valuation thread that Chris posted later: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....300r-valuation

should never have sold my other one but needed
    So, what's your next Diana going to be then?? (open question to anybody!)
    another 54 Airking

Hopefully a 460 magnum. But we shall see???
    It seems to me that Diana have the most comprehensive range of springers out there? Though perhaps a little smaller than days of the past? Due to them being over.priced (just my opinion), then I have to be selective as to what I buy as I would otherwise need a lottery win
    Dave

I almost want a stutzen.

Could have had a new-old-stock 46 stutzen from a gunshop for less than £400 a while back.

And the new T06 430 stutzen can be had for £485 brand new... its just that I don't like the new fishscale chequering... and they all have the aweful extra pair of stock screws right at the pointy end, by the foresight...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I almost want a stutzen.

Could have had a new-old-stock 46 stutzen from a gunshop for less than £400 a while back.

And the new T06 430 stutzen can be had for £485 brand new... its just that I don't like the new fishscale chequering... and they all have the aweful extra pair of stock screws right at the pointy end, by the foresight...
    yes have a 46 Stutzen in .177, and its very good.

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    yes have a 46 Stutzen in .177, and its very good.
    Are you shooting at Nelson any time this weekend if the weather's fine Dave?