Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

P----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well the last 5 times I'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) I hang on to the cheques until we reach the minimum break even point for portaloos, insurance etc before banking them.

3) I will be scanning the cheques before banking them, so in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, can bank transfer your money back into your account.

4) As cheques come in I will post your username/Forum/Postal town up on here with your cheques status ---received/Banked.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And as always I've booked Crazy Kev to do the catering over the weekend.

Targets will be a load of Spinners, Bell targets and the Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

CHEQUE LIST

Captain Bongo ----------- BBS --------- Bolton --------------------------------------------- Paid

Capital Bee -------------- BBS --------- Hereford ------------------------------------------- Paid

Trumpetier -------------- BBS ---------- Middlesbrough ------------------------------------ Cheque received

aitch2o ------------------ BBS ---------- Liverpool ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Slinger69 ---------------- BBS---------- Walsall --------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Chippendale ------------ BBS ----------- Barnsley ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Bert ----- Chippendale's guest ----------- Barnsley ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

neil180 ------------------ BBS ----------- Newark ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Bigtoe01 ----------------- BBS ---------- Stockport ----------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mrs Bigtoe/Dawn ------------------------ Stockport ----------------------------------------- Cheque received

wombat100/Walter+Blu -----BBS --------- Stockport ----------------------------------------- Cheque received

R10_Mark ----------------- BBS --------- Oldbury ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Craig-P ------------------- BBS --------- Walsall -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

TonybloodyL -------------- BBS --------- Retford -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Zpaulg -------------------- BBS --------- Wythenshawe ------------------------------------- Cheque received

Rickenbacker -------------- BBS --------- Monmouth, Land of sheep -------------------------- Cheque received

Papa Cleary --------------- BBS --------- St Helens ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Clez ---------------------- BBS --------- St Helens ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Springer Monkey ---------- BBS ---------- St Helens ----------------------------------------- Cheque received

bulls_hitter --------------- BBS ---------- Northampton -------------------------------------- Cheque received

Mrs bulls_hitter/Emma -------------------- Northampton -------------------------------------- Cheque received

bulls_hitter --- guest --- Paul -------------------------------------------------------------------- Cheque received

bulls_hitter --- guest --- Jackie ------------------------------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Chris Allum ---------------BBS ------------- Chesham ------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Dave the Frame --------- BBS ------------- Norwich -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Verity --- Mrs Frame ---- BBS ------------- Norwich -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Jake the Frame ---------- BBS ------------- Norwich -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

joffy ---------------------- BBS ------------- Dunstable ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

joffy's guest --- Brandon ------------------- Dunstable ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Vernal -------------------- BBS ------------- Nottingham ---------------------------------------- Cheque received

Maz1471 ----------------- BBS ------------- Nottingham ---------------------------------------- Cheque received

AKA Geoff (formally AKA Clint) ------------ Nottingham ---------------------------------------- Cheque received

Fatwelshboy -------------- BBS ------------ Pontypridd ----------------------------------------- Cheque received

Transporter --------------- BBS ------------ Uttoxeter ------------------------------------------ Cheque received

Purl ------------------------ BBS ------------ Atherstone ---------------------------------------- PP

NickG ---------------------- BBS ------------ Coventry ------------------------------------------ PP

Jon Budd ------------------ BBS ------------- London ------------------------------------------- PP

Baldinio -------------------- BBS ------------ Middlesborough ---------------------------------- PP

Son of Baldinio ------------ BBS ------------ Middlesborough ---------------------------------- PP

davyt63/ Davey Thomas---- BBS/AAOC/AirgunTV----Swindon-------------------------------- PP

Accuspell (Simon Everett) - AGF/Airgun Shooter --- Uttoxeter ------------------------------- PP

TrevA5 ---------------------- BBS -------------- Nuneaton ------------------------------------- PP

Rickard ---------------------- BBS -------------- Lowestoft ------------------------------------ Cheque received

18wheeler ------------------- BBS -------------- Swadincote ---------------------------------- Cheque received

CLOGGER -------------------- BBS -------------- Clevedon ------------------------------------ Cheque received

Brian --------------------------------------------- Nuneaton ------------------------------------ Paid
    Last edited by T 20; 03-06-2015 at 08:55 PM.

I'm in !
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    I'll stick an obscure gun part and some chocolate in the post tomorrow.

P.S. The wife and kids are coming to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    The wife and kids are coming to this one.
    And I'm so looking forward to having them here Steve.

They can help me push your bloody caravan when you get stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

They can help me push your bloody caravan when you get stuck.
    We are taking the tent this time so club headquarters will have to be the Allum tepee.

Have I beat TonyL to the first BOING on the thread again?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Haha! That'll learn him!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Of course I'll be there cheque will be in the post tomorrow
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Of course I'll be there
    I'll bring the shirt that you left in my caravan when you did your Nick Cave impression.....

And Slingers trolley.

And Chris's hat.

We are taking the tent this time so club headquarters will have to be the Allum tepee.
    ACTUALLY ... It's a 3.5metre circ / 2metre tall ..... Multi ember holed wigwam

That's Boinger wang that is 😃
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Yes, you dammed well did, you cheeky chap, due to silly late finish and home being like a war zone.....again!! Kids.....you gotta love 'em, eh????

I'm in!!!!

BOING!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Bugger!!!

Just playing catch up and too late to get a final "BOING" in on the last Bash Thread!

And congrats to young Phil for getting the final post in.

Will go and console young Zeb now...
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Im coming, the wifey is going to be there, and the dogs are coming too...plus im coming Thursday night so I can get 3 full night in on the piss and be totally wrecked LOL

I only sobered up Sunday night after this last one

Mick I just need to check with Walter if he is coming and I will drop a cheque in with you...

Thank god the Mrs loves driving the van...thats all im saying

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I'll bring the shirt that you left in my caravan when you did your Nick Cave impression.....

And Slingers trolley.

And Chris's hat.

And Rickenbackers honour?

I'm sure he said he'd lost it in your van........
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post

Mick, there was a gent taking photos at The Bash, will they be available for public consumption at any time?

I'll see if I can track him down Nick and try to post a link in the opening post.

All the best Mick