Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Should be okay for that. Just subject to hospital appointments for one of the sprogs. We have to go this coming Wednesday, so hoping 13th should be fine.
    I'm in the same boat regarding appointments but none set so far so should be ok?

Mel

Should be okay for that. Just subject to hospital appointments for one of the sprogs. We have to go this coming Wednesday, so hoping 13th should be fine.
    OK M & T, how about 12.00 at the airgun emporium, (I shall just put the post code in the satnav) and be there for 12. You know the local topo Tone. Is there a carpark/useful landmark to meet at there or very near?

I'm just breaking in a new cell phone, or its breaking me, patience wise and mentally. One of the problems are my (too big) finger tips. I've bought a cell phone prodder, but it & the phone are never in the same place....
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Hup to page one
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Hup to page one
    Cheers for that Gordon.

Had a bit of a 'mare yesterday evening and couldn't get on.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    OK M & T, how about 12.00 at the airgun emporium, (I shall just put the post code in the satnav) and be there for 12. You know the local topo Tone. Is there a carpark/useful landmark to meet at there or very near?

I'm just breaking in a new cell phone, or its breaking me, patience wise and mentally. One of the problems are my (too big) finger tips. I've bought a cell phone prodder, but it & the phone are never in the same place....
    We can, obviously, confirm details and exchange numbers a little bit closer to the time and once I know we're clear.

By then you'll be more acquainted with your new phone too, Gwyn!

As regards NM, it's a really pokey little place and I also remember that parking was "on street" and not ideal. However, not far from there (maybe a mile?) is Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, together with stacks of free parking. So we could meet there and all jump in the one car to go to the shop.

As regards a suitable pub, I've only been there the once and can't honestly remember, but I'm sure there'll be one close by.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Phones i tried to get ito the 21st centuary and got a new contract with Tesco and one of them fancy smart phones. Had nothing but trouble with Tesco and the bloody phone, ssooo im going to tell them to stick it tonight, going back to my ancient phone.

By the way, see you in York Gwyn
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Phones i tried to get ito the 21st centuary and got a new contract with Tesco and one of them fancy smart phones. Had nothing but trouble with Tesco and the bloody phone, ssooo im going to tell them to stick it tonight, going back to my ancient phone.
    El Dinosaur Tone's not good with them either!

Although I do have an iPhone thingie, it's a second hand hand-me-down jobbie. On Pay as You Go. Normally , £10 worth of credit lasts me about four months!!! Only used for the odd text. It goes into my work jacket pocket when I leave for work and, just about every day, the next time I see it is when it comes out of the pocket on getting home and going on charge. It's really only there for emergency - problem with car etc.

Maybe one of the reasons I'm a little anti is seeing (still) loads of muppets driving with them glued to their ear and struggling to control their vehicles, blissfully unaware of their surroundings / potential danger. And some of the younger Numpties walking across roads texting, again, blissfully unaware that there's another muppet driving a car whilst on his mobile..

Neolithic Tone.

Aye up Tony / Gwyn, Will check on Google earth for the nearest pub.

Mel
    Last edited by Chippendale; 27-04-2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Aye up Tony / Gwyn, Will check on Google earth for the nearest pub.

Mel
    According to Google Earth It puts NM products post code smack opposite the Sportsman Inn, so we may be ok, it has a car park in the front.

Mel

According to Google Earth It puts NM products post code smack opposite the Sportsman Inn, so we may be ok, it has a car park in the front.

Mel
    Ok Mel, Tone, 12noon it is on 14 May at the Sportsman.

(Sent from my retinal implant)
    Last edited by slinger69; 27-04-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Blinking
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Mel
    That's a bit handy!

Ok Mel, Tone, 12noon it is on 14 May at the Sportsman.

(Sent from my retinal implant)
    No worries, but still subject to the Sheffield Children's Hospital appointments system, I'm afraid. If they do clash, might need to just tweak timings.....will keep you posted.

Has Postman Pat been today with any Bash credits, Mick?

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Can't make this one but when's the next ?
    Sorry to rush the matter.
    “An airgun or two”………

Has Postman Pat been today with any Bash credits, Mick?
    Cheque received from Mel/Chippendale and his mate Bert --- looking forward to seeing you again Mel, and meeting Bert.

I'll make that phone call in the morning for you and report back.

All the best Mick