Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    Will that be the kit kat kid ?
    looking forward to meeting up again , me and my mate AKA Geoff will be arriving on thurs afternoon ,
    so if any help is needed with anything tell us and we will help to sort it out.
    Cheers Maz.
    Arriving THURSDAY!!!!!

You lucky, lucky peeps!

See you Saturday morning, campers!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Should be leaving Weston Super Mare around ten on Friday morning. Can I assume a premium pitch has been reserved for me Mick?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Should be leaving Weston Super Mare around ten on Friday morning. Can I assume a premium pitch has been reserved for me Mick?

So you think I can be bought with a few KitKats then Steve ?

Just say where you want to put your tent and it's your pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    So you think I can be bought with a few KitKats then Steve ?

Just say where you want to put your tent and it's your pitch.
    That was easy, Steve! .
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Tony, have been hanging on to see what's what...But I can't make this one mate

Hope all attending have a great time and the weather Gods are kind

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi Tony, have been hanging on to see what's what...But I can't make this one mate

ATB, Ed
    And that, young sir, is sad news indeed. It would have been really nice to see you again - a fine, knowledgeable chap to talk to and with lots of very interesting toys and stories to tell.

Next time, Ed?

Now.....this'll sound spooky, but I have a picture of your very good self with your beautiful Long TX right in front of me!

Yep, when I nipped into town earlier, I thought I'd nip into Smith's and see if the "Jimbo Mag" was in, although I was guessing that it wouldn't be on the shelf at this early point of the month.

But, fantastic ; there it was, the July edition of AGW.

And, on page 76......well, there's this handsome chap shooting that lovely TX. Nice one, Jim and Ed.

The spooky bit.....I had only just flicked onto this page as you must have been posting!!

The power of the BOING, that is!

There's also a great looking article (as usual) from the ever youthful Jim on taming spring twang. Cool as!

Really sorry you can't make it, Ed. Does that mean that we'll not see Jim also?

Cheers for the good wishes, looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us this weekend.

And look forward to seeing you soon (next event, September, hopefully????).

All the best,

Tone.

weathers looking good, have a great time, i would love to show you my spring converted hw90.

Quote Originally Posted by starrysmoothhound View Post
    weathers looking good, have a great time, i would love to show you my spring converted hw90.
    Go on, come along.

You'd love it. And we'd love to see your Springer90.

T20 will squeeze you in.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

ATB, Ed
    Damn, no bell target, next one after this is the bonfire do for me i'm afraid, hope you can make that one ed.
    Cheers
    Mel

Sorry Tony have been that busy did not remember to ask sorry

Big Bill
    BOINGING ALONG,SINGING A SONG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BEAUTIFUL BRINEY SEA

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And that, young sir, is sad news indeed. It would have been really nice to see you again - a fine, knowledgeable chap to talk to and with lots of very interesting toys and stories to tell.

Next time, Ed?

Now.....this'll sound spooky, but I have a picture of your very good self with your beautiful Long TX right in front of me!

Yep, when I nipped into town earlier, I thought I'd nip into Smith's and see if the "Jimbo Mag" was in, although I was guessing that it wouldn't be on the shelf at this early point of the month.

But, fantastic ; there it was, the July edition of AGW.

And, on page 76......well, there's this handsome chap shooting that lovely TX. Nice one, Jim and Ed.

The spooky bit.....I had only just flicked onto this page as you must have been posting!!

The power of the BOING, that is!

There's also a great looking article (as usual) from the ever youthful Jim on taming spring twang. Cool as!

Really sorry you can't make it, Ed. Does that mean that we'll not see Jim also?

Cheers for the good wishes, looks like the weather gods are going to smile on us this weekend.

And look forward to seeing you soon (next event, September, hopefully????).

All the best,

Tone.
    Hi Mate, I will contact Jim and see what he is planning...Will be at the next one for sure, just events have conspired against me this weekend with several things needing doing that I cannot put off any longer, although I am hoping to sneak out for a couple of hours to see the Vulcan near me hopefully at Throckmorton

Best regards, Eddie

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Hi Mate, I will contact Jim and see what he is planning...Will be at the next one for sure, just events have conspired against me this weekend with several things needing doing that I cannot put off any longer, although I am hoping to sneak out for a couple of hours to see the Vulcan near me hopefully at Throckmorton

Best regards, Eddie
    Good luck with the Vulcan Eddie, we are going down to Eastbourne Airshow in August, week before our golden anniversary, to see it, that's one of the reasons I don't think i'll make the September bash and we are in Spain celebrating again in September.

Cheers
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by purl View Post
    Sorry Tony have been that busy did not remember to ask sorry
    No worries, Bill.

Glad to hear that you've been keeping busy.

Be great to see you again in all your Boingering glory!!
    Last edited by TonyL; 03-06-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Best regards, Eddie
    Will look forward to seeing you at the next one, Eddie.

Take care mate.

Have you seen your piccie in Jim's article?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    My back's still buggered Tone

I could do with the wind to drop a bit more before attempting to put the roof on and I'll have more bodies available to help after 4 o'clock, so I'm hanging on.

All the best Mick
    How did today go, Mick?

Hope you've taken it easy on the back.

Any last minute cheque landings?