Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    I`m taking my little boinger down with me to SCR tomorrow, for some repair work on a rifle that`s playing up a bit. He has missed his brother quite a lot since waving him off when we were setting off for the Bash. He was hinting at us making a detour to visit the Hollow again but had to explain, his brother would not be there until June, im sure i saw a tear on his cheek, wiped it off quick, don`t want the dreaded rust getting a grip I`m really glad Mrs L has warmed to little Zeb it will make him feel that he really has a family now
    Yep, the little chap has settled right in, with no threats from 'er indoors.

Just six weeks to go now until they can see each other again at the Hollow; no doubt they'll be sat on the Quigley Bench together overseeing proceedings.

And I still owe you that bacon cob.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Thumbs up mid afternoon boing

picked my new trigger blade up this morning from the post office and fitted it in between planing sanding dying and a little slap of oil

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...pswcsizsec.jpg

the trigger blade was bought from the bay of e and needed a little bit of polishing to get it in the housing but it went in and feels nice now i'd adjusted the two grub screws ......oh and the slab sided fore end is now sloping towards the cylinder from the stock screws up.

now it looks prettier it's time to open it up and start playing with my spring collection
    Last edited by joffy; 24-04-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, the little chap has settled right in, with no threats from 'er indoors.

Just six weeks to go now until they can see each other again at the Hollow; no doubt they'll be sat on the Quigley Bench together overseeing proceedings.

And I still owe you that bacon cob.......
    So you do, completely forgot about that, that`ll be two than please .
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...

Tour De B O Z

Had a fruitful visit to SCR this morning,got the rifle sorted many thanks Dave ,and brother of Zeb, here after referred to as B O Z made three new friends, Dave and Shirley and Daves mascot Mr Grumpy, who looked a little bit perturbed when B O Z sprang/sprung ? in through the door . I left them to become acquainted . Not long after they were getting on like a Q H event with Mr Grumpy being grumpy and B O Z boinging around Shirley's office, papers flying everwhere http://s22.photobucket.com/user/chor...our%20De%20Zeb Many thanks to Dave and Shirley of SCR AND Mr Grumpy for letting me indulge my eccentricities ( it`s the only word i can think of ) ps Shirley suddenly became very busy when the the group pic was taken, i`m not surprised really
    Last edited by gordon; 24-04-2015 at 05:58 PM.
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Just wiping my 95 & Huntsman with an oily rag ready for 4 or 5 hours shooting at Fieldshott tomorrow. Also relaxing with a G & T earned after a 6 hour potter & tidy in the garden with the Missus. June at Quigley is in the offing, but Mid-May I'm off to York for a long weekend's camping & shooting with the AGF guys. Its on the perm of an AGF guy & also in the grounds of a pub, where I shall wear my QHAGC hoody & 'T' shirt with pride.

Don't cry little Zebby guys, life's too short eh?

@ Mel,hope to deliver your replacement 'T' as I travel. Sorry for my error mate.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Just got confirmation from Walter he is coming, with Blu, so i can get payment in the post now.

so 3 adults 3 dogs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    picked my new trigger blade up this morning from the post office and fitted it in between planing sanding dying and a little slap of oil

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...pswcsizsec.jpg

the trigger blade was bought from the bay of e and needed a little bit of polishing to get it in the housing but it went in and feels nice now i'd adjusted the two grub screws ......oh and the slab sided fore end is now sloping towards the cylinder from the stock screws up.

now it looks prettier it's time to open it up and start playing with my spring collection
    Looks lovely!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

So you do, completely forgot about that, that`ll be two than please .
    Two it is, sir!

Had a fruitful visit to SCR this morning,got the rifle sorted many thanks Dave ,and brother of Zeb, here after referred to as B O Z made three new friends, Dave and Shirley and Daves mascot Mr Grumpy, who looked a little bit perturbed when B O Z sprang/sprung ? in through the door . I left them to become acquainted . Not long after they were getting on like a Q H event with Mr Grumpy being grumpy and B O Z boinging around Shirley's office, papers flying everwhere http://s22.photobucket.com/user/chor...our%20De%20Zeb Many thanks to Dave and Shirley of SCR AND Mr Grumpy for letting me indulge my eccentricities ( it`s the only word i can think of ) ps Shirley suddenly became very busy when the the group pic was taken, i`m not surprised really
    Sounds like an excellent time was had by all.

B O Z...me likes!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Just wiping my 95 & Huntsman with an oily rag ready for 4 or 5 hours shooting at Fieldshott tomorrow. Also relaxing with a G & T earned after a 6 hour potter & tidy in the garden with the Missus. June at Quigley is in the offing, but Mid-May I'm off to York for a long weekend's camping & shooting with the AGF guys. Its on the perm of an AGF guy & also in the grounds of a pub, where I shall wear my QHAGC hoody & 'T' shirt with pride.

@ Mel,hope to deliver your replacement 'T' as I travel. Sorry for my error mate.
    No problem mate, look forward to wearing it.
    Cheers
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

Sounds like you're in for a very enjoyable and fulfilling time, young Gwyn! Enjoy, my friend.

P.S. If you're still up for a NM visit, just shout up young man.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Just got confirmation from Walter he is coming, with Blu, so i can get payment in the post now.

so 3 adults 3 dogs LOL

Excellent! And loads of beer too, no doubt, Tone!

See you all there peeps.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sounds like you're in for a very enjoyable and fulfilling time, young Gwyn! Enjoy, my friend.

P.S. If you're still up for a NM visit, just shout up young man.
    Give me a nod if and when he is coming, will try and get there with you.

Cheers
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    No problem mate, look forward to wearing it.
    Cheers
    Mel
    Wear it with pride, Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Give me a nod if and when he is coming, will try and get there with you.

Cheers
    Mel
    Will do, sir.

It would be a Wednesday (my day off) if Gwyn can make it.....combined visit and perhaps a pub lunch or summat?