Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daystate Pulsar...road test

If it looks anything like the pics, then It really is one horrible looking gun. It won't do anything that a gun half the price will do and in typical daystate fashion, will be a bloody expensive thing to fix or service when the problems start.

I'm amazed and can't think why any one would even consider shelling out that kind of Wonga when there are much better looking bull pups on the market for a lot less. Each to their own I suppose.

Still cant even get hold of one to have a look just came of the phone to one of the biggest and best in South Wales (Sportsman at Litts-Newport) and they still dont have them and if they havent got them its unlikley anyone else in South Wales dose.

Well Litts have actually sold the one they had coming in so I still aint seen one in the fleash ah well such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    Still cant even get hold of one to have a look just came of the phone to one of the biggest and best in South Wales (Sportsman at Litts-Newport) and they still dont have them and if they havent got them its unlikley anyone else in South Wales dose.
    Exeter Sportsman has got one well they did up to last week

Quote Originally Posted by mojomike View Post
    Exeter Sportsman has got one well they did up to last week
    yes had planned to take a run up and see, but My Son whos Autistic is playing up so had to scrap that idea never mind.

hmmmmmm

no news eer then.good first post though.
    Last edited by j rayner; 04-06-2015 at 05:08 PM.