Right from the outset I thought this a very odd looking gun, I am not into bullpups but as these things happen I recently got the chance to test one of the very few guns doing the rounds.
Walnut stock in .177 with a MTC Concept set atop.

Despite its overall weight the gun is amazing to handle. Once shouldered it seems weightless the weight seems to sink into your shoulder.
Now I am a great big bloke with great long arms but somehow the gun is really well proportioned and I found I was looking straight through the scope which as you all know is a boost to hitting what you point at.

The glass is amazingly clear and my god is the gun accurate ! So easy to shoot and unbelievably accurate....

The trigger is so crisp and light. Loads and loads of shots per fill,

So if I had the funds would I buy one.... Yes definitely but its out of my price range for sure at present.

But if I did buy one
it would have to be in .22 as I don't like the little fiddly 177 pellets at all
as the gun has three power settings it would be a FAC gun set at 14ftlb, 20ftlb and 30ftlb
the glass would definitely be a MTC connect
and the stock would be in Tactical flavour which I am informed is like a carbon fibre finish.

I must admit I like Daystate rifles, I have a 12ftlb Wolverine in .22 and just got a new Regal xl in 12ftlb they are both excellent rifles and do a superb job of making me look like I can shoot straight, at least when its not too windy...

If and when you get chance Handle or better still shoot the gun before you decide to give an opinion. I think you will be surprised I certainly was.

Have fun!