Thread: Your "keeper" pistols - let's hear what and why

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    To me a "keeper" is something that would be difficult to replace. Even my Crosman 600 and 677 can be replaced fairly easily and the 78 and 79 G are not difficult. A lot of the pistols already mentioned can be bought easily, but as Sutherland mentioned the Schimel I think that would also be mine as to pick up a good one is not too easy. I have two and waiting for my mates to make up a third. Great power and accuracy, and lovely in the hand.

Baz

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0ef33b68.jpg
    I think that you are missing the point Baz for most people a keeper is something that is special to you its like if you decided that you wanted the first car that you ever had back but that one has probably long gone to car heaven so you buy another one it looks the same it smells the same it drives the same but it is not and can never be the your first car.

I have only had my Webley Premier for about 10 years even though it was I think made in the 1960s it is in new condition and I will never part with it in this age where it seems everything is not made to last it is good to own something that is made to last.

My current pistol collection is a Crossman 2240, 3576 and a gamo P26 blowback.

The P26 is likely to find its way to the sale section before too long. I hope to get a mk6 webly soon

Sean