Thread: Your "keeper" pistols - let's hear what and why

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    blooregard if you do, co for the Colt M45 CQBP's the blowback is the best, but they will be harder to fully polish because of the rail etc.. Yeah its surprising how many people dont know they are not made by umarex but are KWC, just like the colt pythons too, umarex hardly make any airguns now apart from their rotory magagazine pistols, most air pistols on the marks are made by KWC or Wingun etc..
    To be honest chap, I thought the M45 was a Umarex pellet shooter. I admired the finish on pics I've seen but I haven't seen one in the flesh. What I like about your polished 1911 is that you have taken the time to get it stamped and have polished it to the extent that it no longer looks like pot metal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I just didn't want people to think that shooting a blowback is just like shooting the real thing
    I don't think many people think that dude, I think that a lot of people on here have probably shot powder burners in the past, or maybe recently while abroad. EDIT : Actually, from the number of people who post videos or comments on YT asking about bb guns for self defence you never know!
    Last edited by blooregard; 23-04-2015 at 07:50 PM.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich