Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharp Innova (original)

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Hope you don't mind in me asking but my mate did or still has a innova in a lovely thumb hole stock, Looked walnut in the pictures, I had one which looked in a beech stock, The quality on my stock didn't look as good as my mates, Did the innova come with thumbhole stock option or were they all after market stocks,

Venom offered a walnut thumbhole Innova custom in the late 80s or early 90s. I'm pretty sure the stocks were from CS of Sheffield (CS700 pattern). You could probably have ordered the stock separately from CS, if you didn't want the other Venom features (some kind of internal tune and a Venom silencer on a new or modified front end block).

Venom also made a bullpup Innova around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Venom offered a walnut thumbhole Innova custom in the late 80s or early 90s. I'm pretty sure the stocks were from CS of Sheffield (CS700 pattern). You could probably have ordered the stock separately from CS, if you didn't want the other Venom features (some kind of internal tune and a Venom silencer on a new or modified front end block).

Venom also made a bullpup Innova around the same time.
    Thanks for that, a chap local asked me to buy it but I persuaded him to keep it, I was tempted to buy it but I knew I would not use it, Think he's glad he's kept it now,