I did what I had to do
    And saw it through, one of them was 177

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    In the sweet words of Sinatra:

Innovas, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention
    I did what I had to do
    Please - don't give up your day job.....

Opposite the cow-field, just outside Dover, Kent

Innovas, I've had a few
    I did what I had to do

Nice .... but did you rate them ? Lot of pumping in .177 I should imagine ��
    Good deals with Mark3HuntsmanSam, Cannon Fodder, Guy, Jon, Peddy, Negotiator, Devon Shooter, Ninapuppy, Custard 1, Bob Brown, TopDog, Dave The Frame, / Sam99, Ballie, Nautilus21, edbear2, eredel, among others

Innovas, I've had a few
    I did what I had to do
    why didnt we see you on the Voice

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beagle View Post
    Nice .... but did you rate them ? Lot of pumping in .177 I should imagine ��
    Umm, I didn't really shoot it much as I remember, but the peep sight was quite nice

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    why didnt we see you on the Voice
    I'd be on there singing the innova song Dave

Innovas are a great hunting gun for 100-150 quid.

They are very accurate and much cheaper than a pcp.

I have bagged many rabbits and rats and squizzers with mine.

A great light, budget, recoil-less hunting gun imo if you don't have 300-400 quid for a pcp .

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Innovas are a great hunting gun for 100-150 quid.

They are very accurate and much cheaper than a pcp.

I have bagged many rabbits and rats and squizzers with mine.

A great light, budget, recoil-less hunting gun imo if you don't have 300-400 quid for a pcp .

Matty
    yes had my Innova 2 from you and its a cracker.

I gotta be fair, Matty tirelessly taught me how to fix the first Innova I had... He is an Innova Jedi

So I take it then that if a manufacture brings out a light weight break barrel or side/under lever that requires about 4/5 relatively easy strokes to cock before you can shoot it, all you pump up fans will be rushing out to buy one?(the principle is the same), I think not.Pump ups have been and gone they weren't very practical that's why nobody makes them,apart from the Webley Rebel which is probably okay for the odd bit of back garden plinking.
    Last edited by Patrick 2; 25-04-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick 2 View Post
    So I take it then that if a manufacture brings out a light weight break barrel or side/under lever that requires about 4/5 relatively easy strokes to cock before you can shoot it, all you pump up fans will be rushing out to buy one?(the principle is the same), I think not.Pump ups have been and gone they weren't very practical that's why nobody makes them,apart from the Webley Rebel which is probably okay for the odd bit of back garden plinking.
    but Patrick, what about the Sheridan Blue/Silver Streak mines from a time when Sheridan was still independent , still dose 11.3 with H&NF&TT pellets and with its Williams peep sight is accurate enough to take a rabbit /rat at sensable ranges. The stock is nice American Walnut and and its quiet and light.As far has I am aware there still makeing them and still selling them, though sadly not here so I will just enjoy this "old-Tech" that is still damn effective and a delight to use and own.

Quote Originally Posted by fatttmannn View Post
    but Patrick, what about the Sheridan Blue/Silver Streak mines from a time when Sheridan was still independent , still dose 11.3 with H&NF&TT pellets and with its Williams peep sight is accurate enough to take a rabbit /rat at sensable ranges. The stock is nice American Walnut and and its quiet and light.As far has I am aware there still makeing them and still selling them, though sadly not here so I will just enjoy this "old-Tech" that is still damn effective and a delight to use and own.
    I'm not suggesting that they're totally useless far from it and if a Sheridan Blue/Silver Streak in perfect condition came my way at the right price I may be tempted to buy it but it would be more for nostalgic or novelty reasons/value.I just don't think they're practical as a regular hunting gun or for prolonged plinking/target sessions and certainly not if you're limited to one rifle.As I said in my previous post if a manufacturer could make a single stroke pneumatic(pump up)with a decent trigger and not made mainly of plastic and sheet pressings I would almost certainly be in the market for one but multi pumps no.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick 2 View Post
    I'm not suggesting that they're totally useless far from it and if a Sheridan Blue/Silver Streak in perfect condition came my way at the right price I may be tempted to buy it but it would be more for nostalgic or novelty reasons/value.I just don't think they're practical as a regular hunting gun or for prolonged plinking/target sessions and certainly not if you're limited to one rifle.As I said in my previous post if a manufacturer could make a single stroke pneumatic(pump up)with a decent trigger and not made mainly of plastic and sheet pressings I would almost certainly be in the market for one but multi pumps no.
    fair enough

Sharp innova seals

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Only two benefits I can think of, very light to carry and very, very easy to re-seal. I can supply pump head seals (not O ring type).

Baz

Hello mate, i know its an old thread but do you still have the sharp pump head seals?

Question Fitting new seal

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Only two benefits I can think of, very light to carry and very, very easy to re-seal. I can supply pump head seals (not O ring type).

Baz

I know this is an old thread but how do you fit this type of sharp innove seal? Can't pm poster and so far haven't figured out how to push in the replacement from chambers on my Mk2.
    Own a: Gammo Coyote .177, Sharp Innova .22 (collecting dust), Beeman P17. RATS member.

Hope you don't mind in me asking but my mate did or still has a innova in a lovely thumb hole stock, Looked walnut in the pictures, I had one which looked in a beech stock, The quality on my stock didn't look as good as my mates, Did the innova come with thumbhole stock option or were they all after market stocks,