Thread: New member from Guildford

New member from Guildford

Hello all

I'm relatively new to air gun shooting, returning to it now having shot to a small extent as a youngster.

Have just started shooting at the BFTO and beginning to think about a first gun purchase. Will be lurking around looking gathering information to help make a decision - there is too much choice!

Looking forward to getting involved here and hopefully meeting some other BFTO members!

Thanks
    G

hello and welcome

airguns have come along way over recent years so the choice is massive as are the costs!

enjoy the forum

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Hi Gary

Thanks for the welcome

You're quite right, the choice is bewildering! Currently trying to work out whether I can justify the cost (and hassle?) of a PCP or whether to keep it simple and stick with a decent springer. Need to spend more time at the club and see what others are using I think!

Thumbs up

PCP for me all day.....
    only hassle is topping up bottle (unless you go for the pump) and a 10 lt 300 bar bottle will give you some shots. Just check if can fill it locally.....
    I own a rapid 7 mk2 and i love it although more chance of seeing a vampire out in the day as my heart belongs to centrefire (dont tell the fiancée!)
    get some posts going ....a little moderation and then you can see the sales section which will give you some bargains
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g