Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DB-Schietsport safe?

DB-Schietsport safe?

I'm looking to buy a brand new hw97k iv seen a few posts on this sit recommending this site (DB-Schietsport) just wondered if anyone has ordered from them as £268 delivered from the Netherlands for hw97k seems to good to be true I know the pound is doing well against the euro but I'm a little skeptical, also in the checkout area it has eu1 and eu2 am I correct in think eu1 is uk? And is it legal to have it delivered to my home.

evenbad Guest
    If its Kralle Schietsport NL can vouch for him ordered online and received rifle in 4 days fully tracked with U.S.P

Quote Originally Posted by evenbad View Post
    If its Kralle Schietsport NL can vouch for him ordered online and received rifle in 4 days fully tracked with U.S.P
    Thanks mate did you have to get it delivered to you local gun shop?

Both them and the German shops deliver to your door. Perfectly legal for any EU based shop to send guns through except those based in GB.

No worries the guy answers your mail in English and makes our gun shop staff like morons as they cannot be bothered to answer a simple email.

BILL50

Looking on Kralle Schietsport website, their HW97's are 20J, which is FAC in the UK.

Most of their PCPs (HW, AA) are 30-40J versions.

So unless they offer UK (16J) versions - you'd want to be careful of what you're trying to order up on there...

evenbad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Looking on Kralle Schietsport website, their HW97's are 20J, which is FAC in the UK.

Most of their PCPs (HW, AA) are 30-40J versions.

So unless they offer UK (16J) versions - you'd want to be careful of what you're trying to order up on there...
    Yep no restrictions on power in NL, so ordered the 16 joule version, again if you bought in Germany they would be 7.5 Joule lower but legal. E. mail Gerrit for advice if he can supply different power spring.

DB-Schietsport NL...
    No problem whatsoever, ordered my HW97k from them on Easter Saturday. It arrived nine days later, it would have been sooner had it not been a bank holiday (in Holland as well as UK).
    I cost me a total of £292 delivered (by DPD) to my home address. The breakdown of costs were:-
    £252 for the gun, £24 for a UK spec spring (fitted), £16 tracked delivery.
    The guy you'll be dealing with is Dave Wilson.
    p.s. my mate also bought a HW97k from them a few days before me....his arrived in four working days.
    Excellent guns mate, not different in any way from those you'd buy at home.
    Email Dave, tell him what you're after, he'll sort it for you - it's just so easy!
    HuMa regulated S200 .22...
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

I was planning on chopping the spring down until i reached 11ftp what power is classed as FAC in NL?

I'm fairly sure that unless you can prove you've got a UK FAC that they won't sell you a rifle with the Dutch spec spring fitted. I believe the Dutch '97 shoots between 14 & 15fpe.
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

Guess ill have to buy the uk spring spec, better safe than sorry

....actually they do include the removed FAC spring in the box with the new gun, so you could sell it on if you wanted.
    The FAC spring is 65mm longer than the UK spec item.
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

Is that right? Can you sell on a spring for an on-ticket rifle? Ought this not to go through a RFD?
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

evenbad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Is that right? Can you sell on a spring for an on-ticket rifle? Ought this not to go through a RFD?
    IF the spring isn't fitted or is cut down [16 JOULES] weaker spring fitted how can it be a on ticket rifle don't forget that in other countries they are not governed by the same laws so if air rifle arrive in UK UNDER 12ftlb its not illegal to purchase one. If you decide to sell spring I would think its the purchaser interest to chrony after fitting to make sure of power output. Nothing to do with a RFD, You are not breaking any law by buying a air rifle abroad and delivered to your door.

Quote Originally Posted by evenbad View Post
    . You are not breaking any law by buying a air rifle abroad and delivered to your door.
    Er, I'm aware of that.

My point was, this is a spring for a FAC rifle. As far as I was aware, it was not legal to trade components for FAC rifles as the sale of such components should be recorded.

Yes of course it is only a coil of wire, much as air cylinders are only bits of steel tube, but that doesn't make the sale of them freely possible.

I can't go into a dealers and buy a FAC spring unless I have a ticket, and even then I may be on thin ground modifying the rifle if I am not registered for that work. I'm just really asking a question. And we risk going off topic...
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee