Thread: HW 35e

HW 35e

Evening all , after a bit of advice concerning my HW 35e in .22 . Could someone help age it for me please
    It used to belong to my dad and he got it secondhand in the early 80's if I remember ser.no. Is 801076.
    I fitted a Airmasters 88 brass trigger to it also which feels nice, the barrel he had shortened to about 16" if I remember as he at the time fitted a moderator to it. The stock has some lovely grain to it also and has the original varnish finish .
    Overall finish I would say 7/10 , with a bit of slight patina to the metalwork
    Might be putting this up for sale soon what would be a ball park figure price wise to put on it , recently put over the chrony was doing approx 10ft/1b's
    Here's a few piccys ( sorry about the quality )

Mike
    Last edited by game getter; 27-04-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Hi Gamegetter the rifle was manufactured in 1980 just before the change from leather piston seal and should still have the single sided safety ATB Mike
    A few nice rifles

Quote Originally Posted by magnummike View Post
    Hi Gamegetter the rifle was manufactured in 1980 just before the change from leather piston seal and should still have the single sided safety ATB Mike
    Cheer's Mike , yeah it has the leather piston washer and the single sided safety
    Thanks for that Mike

Mike