Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Hy-Score Air Pistols For Sale

Phoenix Hy-Score Air Pistols For Sale

Original Cased Phoenix Hy-Score set, consisting of pistol with .177 & .22 barrels plus silencer, barrel key and instructions. In excellent condition showing few signs of use. £250 including postage in UK by RMSD. Pictures 1 - 3

Boxed .22 Phoenix Hy-Score Pistol only in original box in excellent condition. £175 including postage in UK by RMSD. Pictures 4 - 6

All prices open to extremely near offers.

1] http://mynetimages.com/44d963b588.jpg
    2] http://mynetimages.com/3642107d9d.jpg
    3] http://mynetimages.com/fe7e7a51d4.jpg
    4] http://mynetimages.com/674bf421a0.jpg
    5] http://mynetimages.com/4336db1a83.jpg
    6]http://mynetimages.com/df53300a8d.jpg
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 29-04-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Alteration to items for sale

Elevate

Boxed .177 chrome plated Phoenix Hy-Score Pistol

Hi I'll take this please, pm incoming cheers Roll

Thanks Roll, PM replied to.

Boxed Chrome Phoenix Hy-Score now SOLD.

Elevate

Elevate.

Chrome HYSCORE

Pistol received, mint condition as described, well pleased, many thanks Roll

Quote Originally Posted by roll27 View Post
    Pistol received, mint condition as described, well pleased, many thanks Roll
    Please forgive me for butting in Troubledshooter but just to provide some additional provenance for Roll, I bought this pistol at Westons in Brighton in November 2008 and sold it to Troubledshooter a year or so later. I was told the original purchaser had shot the pistol 1/2 dozen times and looking at the condition, I had no reason to doubt it. I probably put around 50 pellets through it, while I owned it. I was also told by Westons the original purchaser had been informed that only 6 pistols were chrome plated and whilst I have been unable to substantiate this, I do not know of any others.

Enjoy.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Please forgive me for butting in Troubledshooter but just to provide some additional provenance for Roll, I bought this pistol at Westons in Brighton in November 2008 and sold it to Troubledshooter a year or so later. I was told the original purchaser had shot the pistol 1/2 dozen times and looking at the condition, I had no reason to doubt it. I probably put around 50 pellets through it, while I owned it. I was also told by Westons the original purchaser had been informed that only 6 pistols were chrome plated and whilst I have been unable to substantiate this, I do not know of any others.

Enjoy.

John
    Hi John,

Always a bonus to be able to establish the history of any of the items in our collections so often lost as they are passed to their new owners.

I'm still pleased with my recently acquired Hyscore which remains a pleasure to shoot.

Regards

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi John,

Always a bonus to be able to establish the history of any of the items in our collections so often lost as they are passed to their new owners.

I'm still pleased with my recently acquired Hyscore which remains a pleasure to shoot.

Regards

Brian
    I'm glad to hear it Brian. I've still yet to dig out that review for you and haven't forgotten.

These British Hyscores seemed to find me without my looking for them. I had a lovely cased example with accessories, similar to yours, an early brown gripped version, another unboxed with silencer and the chrome one at one stage but alas, all have since left me

John

Hyscore

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I'm glad to hear it Brian. I've still yet to dig out that review for you and haven't forgotten.

These British Hyscores seemed to find me without my looking for them. I had a lovely cased example with accessories, similar to yours, an early brown gripped version, another unboxed with silencer and the chrome one at one stage but alas, all have since left me

John
    Thanks John for the extra information on the Chrome Hyscore, I know that chrome versions were factory done but never seen one since this purchase. I believe I had your target model with the quite rare brown grip off yourself a year or two back, cheers Roll
    Last edited by roll27; 03-05-2015 at 12:04 PM.

I was offered a chrome unboxed one many years back,so there are at least two.

Make that 3 as l saw one at Vandenburgers which was cased in 2004 when on holiday down that way.

Ahem --- CAM