Thread: Nipple Key

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnBall View Post
    Try Joe and Suzi over at The Gun Works.

They sell a fantastic quality key, and you can stock up on spare nipples at a bargain price.

I only paid £15 extra on customs import fee - and £8 of that was our beloved Royal Mail 'handling fee'

Arrived in 6 days.
    Feel free to do that.

On the other hand, I just walk right through the door, buy what I need for the guys here, bring 'em back, and pay nothing at all to the gubmint - ask anybody who has had stuff from them that I got for them.

Still, don't let me get in the way of you paying your patriotic dues!

tac

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Feel free to do that.

On the other hand, I just walk right through the door, buy what I need for the guys here, bring 'em back, and pay nothing at all to the gubmint - ask anybody who has had stuff from them that I got for them.

tac
    I can affirm that tac procured a set of ROA stainless nipples for me and that they were perfect in every way, and way cheap.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Feel free to do that.

tac
    Ah, yes, your upcoming USA trip ?

I agree that's cool to know, and tbh that £8 Royal Mail 'Handling Fee' does make the blood boil.

Like I said on the thread about higher Ruger Old Army front sight blades, well worth a pint or two to you tac
    The Black-Powder Revival gathers steam..