Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nipple Key

Quote Originally Posted by xx.Morph.xx View Post
    Peter Starley has them in stock, he bought a load of Ruger Old Army spares direct from the factory.
    Odd that nobody seems to know about them, except you, of course. Have you had cause to deal with him with regard to any ROA spares?

tac

Seems that The Gun Works may be my best bet as they have a few other items that I need.
    I cant seem to get an email link.
    Whats the best way to contact and method of payment.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Odd that nobody seems to know about them, except you, of course. Have you had cause to deal with him with regard to any ROA spares?

tac
    Yep I needed a couple of tiny bits (A spring & Pin that were missing when I bought the gun second hand) & one of the chaps down the shooting range said that Peter would probably have the parts required. Sure enough he pulled out a box full of bagged up Old Army spares & sifted through them until he found what I needed.
    Whilst searching he was having a moan that he wished he hadn't bought the spares as the Old Army seldom break & he would be lumbered with them for a while.
    I am quite certain that the argument you've already won in your head was entirely more satisfying to you than the one that is actually occurring.
    Member of WR&PC,BASC & UBC

Mr Starley does have the parts I want in stock but is out of the country at the moment and cant give a price.

I got my nipple key from the Phoenix meeting at Bisley, several people had them and it was cheap, about £5 or so.