Thread: Walther Rotex R8 .22 "pellets"

Walther Rotex R8 .22 "pellets"

Curious to know what pellets. those that own or have used the Walther Rotex R8/RM8 .22 calibre, use? ... Which pellets have you found that group the best consistantly ... atb

Hi Hoggy, my R8 .22 just loves air arms field .22 cal good accuracy and knockdown power.
    atb brian

One at our club works well on JSB Exact 15.9 grain and the 5.51 head size. We only found this out by accident; I use the 5.51s for my LSR competition shooting, and the R8 owner had run out of pellets so I let him have a few of mine.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

Cheers gentlemen ... yep, l found JSB (15.89g) pellets consistant ... also the lighter Bisley Long Range Gold (14g) to pattern well ..

Will try the Air Arms Brian ... have you had any issues with you're R8's ... atb Hoggy

Hi,
    I use Crossman Destroyer pellets in mine, the guy from the gun shop gave me a list as long as my arm of pellets I could use, and when I asked him about those he just shrugged and said he'd never heard of them. I managed to put 7 of the 8 through the same hole from 25 yards, not far I know but a million times better than I ever managed with the springer rifles I own. And the rat that copped one in the face didn't seem to like it much, so if your vermin shooting then they're a great choice.
    What if the hokey cokey really IS what it's all about??[CENTER][/CENTER]

Smk XS19 Rabbit Stopper .22, Relum Telly .22, Walther Rotex R8 .22, Diana Model 25 .22