I have been shooting at my local club since last April, which is at the Tinsley Park Shooting Club, Burnam sports ground, just off the A610 near IKEA, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire. Since joining the club, I have really enjoyed stretching out the range with my sub 12ft/lb air rifles. I have a Webley LiteW8 .22, Air Arms S200 .22 pre-charge. I also use my daughters Hatsan Galatian .22 pre-charge and my AGS Valuemax .22, plus and Gamo Whisper IGT .177 Gas ram. Our range extends out to 107 yards at its furthest, which is around 98 metres. I now seldom shoot below 35 yards, and usually zero from between 40 to 50 yards, then using my mil dot hold over shoot steel plate reactive targets and hanging plastic bottles out to 107 yards. The following video shows me using my Gamo Whisper IGT gas ram a week or so ago. I recently chronographed the rifle, which averaged between 9.44 and 9.55 with Daystate and JSB .177 8.4 grain pellets respectively. Even at this power it is a very capable rifle, and still has the punch to penetrate the hanging 6 inch x 2 inch 380 ml Lucozade bottles, which is well worth knowing when you consider a miss out in the field. I had the rifle zeroed at 40 yards. The hold over on my 4 mil dot Walther scope was equivalent to 6 mil dots, or about 1/4 of the way down the cross hair post reticle. When using my .22 rifles, which are around 11.5 ft/lbs my point of aim is around 3/4 way down the reticle post to achieve the same point of impact.

https://youtu.be/IoFBl6c7vpE