A member of our local club has one and asked me to test it for him.

The pistol is well made, comprising basically SIG parts assembled in the UK excepting the stainless steel barrel and light weight barrel shroud to comply with UK law (minimum 300mm) and the “coat hanger” rear extension again, to comply with UK law (600mm minimum overall length).

Whilst the pistol is capable of adequate accurate at 25m, as the pistol has been UK custom assembled, for the price, I would have expected a much better trigger to be fitted and help justify the staggering price that no doubt reflects the short production run and limited demand.

The club members pistol was returned several times for feed issues. As the supporting video mentions, S&K pistol magazine works adequately, it is my go-to ammo for .22 semi auto, it is a shame this was not mentioned to our club member!

Forget using lower velocity or slower burning pistol ammunition, odds on it will malfunction with a stove-pipe with the tight breach requiring too much energy from the previous round to then cycle complete the semi-auto cycle. Irrespective of the ammunition used, you need to keep the breach clean. A bent cleaning brush or pull through will help on range.