Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic anyone?

Classic anyone?

Collection from Farnham or Bisley only, £165(.22) and £190(.177). No need to tell you what they are...

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psokapqwy2.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...pseandopuv.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psyffwpjza.jpg

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...psunyungrx.jpg

Don't all rush in at once BACK UP FOR SALE
    Last edited by Binners; 27-05-2015 at 10:59 AM.

You need to tell me what they are as your photos take me to a William Hill betting app!
    WTF as we say in Dorset.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    They're airguns by the look.

Dave

edbear2 Guest
    Looks like the .22 is a tidy with etching MK2 airsporter, ....and the .177 is a BSA CS Long tom / Giant 45.5'' 1930's type with the adjustable trigger pull / seperate sear as per the Webley Mk3...The latter gun being the best combination of power and calibre for HFT / serious plinking.

If I am in trouble for bumping a sales thread sorry, ....BUT...I was just helping poor old Binners by saving him typing out all this stuff

ATB, ED

Ah! the old betting site link again naughty photobucket

I didn't go mad with explanations and details as nothing much is selling on here and as I don't post either, just thought I would offer them as tempters to those with cars

No money, no cars and all the non airgun section voting Labour, where will it end

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    No money, no cars and all the non airgun section voting Labour, where will it end
    If I hadn't of just bought two rifles in the past month then I would have been tempted with the Airsporter and I won't be voting Labour

Unless you're happy to do a swap?

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    If I hadn't of just bought two rifles in the past month then I would have been tempted with the Airsporter and I won't be voting Labour

Unless you're happy to do a swap?

Cheers

Pete
    Can't really think of anything to swap for, but will watch my pm inbox for suggestions

Crazy

After giving these two a once over with the oily rag this morning, £165 for a one owner mk2 Airsporter in this condition I must be mad...

Back in the rack now, along with the spare CS, think they like living here

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Well if you're willing to sell the Airsporter in the future then once I've saved enough I may well come banging on your door for it.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Well if you're willing to sell the Airsporter in the future then once I've saved enough I may well come banging on your door for it.

Pete
    Tell you what Pete, I have removed it from sale, but should you be passing here in the near future, have a look, if it is not up to scratch, I will probably take it to the Phoenix meeting at Bisley in 3 weeks for poss px

Tell you what Pete, I have removed it from sale, but should you be passing here in the near future, have a look, if it is not up to scratch, I will probably take it to the Phoenix meeting at Bisley in 3 weeks for poss px
    Binners....
    ...Just got back from (don't laugh) deepest darkest africa where internet connection is ZERO, and have an email from 'Pegasus' who passed on the details for the Longtom as he knows i've been keen to track one down. I'm literally just in from airport and have logged in to see with baited breath - and how lovely it is! My in-laws live at Sunningdale, so Bisley is almost local for me - is the dear old thing still looking for a caring home! It would look so nice beside my 1905 LJ patent too.

Quote Originally Posted by chieffool View Post
    Binners....
    ...Just got back from (don't laugh) deepest darkest africa where internet connection is ZERO, and have an email from 'Pegasus' who passed on the details for the Longtom as he knows i've been keen to track one down. I'm literally just in from airport and have logged in to see with baited breath - and how lovely it is! My in-laws live at Sunningdale, so Bisley is almost local for me - is the dear old thing still looking for a caring home! It would look so nice beside my 1905 LJ patent too.

A few more pictures here

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?740598-Cs-15143

Let me know when your at Sunningdale and you can have a look, It is far from mint and could do with a new spring, as the power is low, so priced accordingly. I had put it away till Bisley Phoenix in a couple weeks, but if you like it when you try it, its yours....

A few more pictures here

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?740598-Cs-15143

Let me know when your at Sunningdale and you can have a look, It is far from mint and could do with a new spring, as the power is low, so priced accordingly. I had put it away till Bisley Phoenix in a couple weeks, but if you like it when you try it, its yours....
    i'll need to catch up on things, but will let you know over the weekend if thats OK. Looks perfect for me as quite like the idea of a bit of a 'project' (as Pegasus knows) and current condition suits me nicely. If its not a stupid question - where/who would you suggest best to source a spring from?

[THINKS: how do i sneak it past the wife?]

Quote Originally Posted by chieffool View Post
    i'll need to catch up on things, but will let you know over the weekend if thats OK. Looks perfect for me as quite like the idea of a bit of a 'project' (as Pegasus knows) and current condition suits me nicely. If its not a stupid question - where/who would you suggest best to source a spring from?

[THINKS: how do i sneak it past the wife?]
    Sorry to butt in but a BSA Meteor Mk 6 spring (not the Mk 7) should fit without cutting any coils off. Many of the modern replacement springs intended for vintage BSAs just don't fit or are way too powerful.

John