Thread: Walther LGU customised by Paul Short

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice rifle Neil , was plinking with my LGU yesterday Ive just give it a strip and relube and it shoots spot on . Nice range to how far out can you get out
    A few nice rifles

I have never really measured out to the top of the garden and the video gives a fore shortening effect so you don't really see how long it is. Those spinners are around about half way - so probably 80 yards or so. Mind you I could go further down the side of the house so 100 yards could be possible if completely pointless lol
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    I have never really measured out to the top of the garden and the video gives a fore shortening effect so you don't really see how long it is. Those spinners are around about half way - so probably 80 yards or so. Mind you I could go further down the side of the house so 100 yards could be possible if completely pointless lol
    You gotta do the 80 Neil
    A few nice rifles

lol - I need a quigley bucket..... in fact I have already asked Mick how to make one

Lovely; nice one, Neil.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

God I love this gun!! I have just had a thoroughly enjoyable half hour with it plinking up the garden. You guys asked me to do the 80 yard shot - so I have given it some thought and once I have made a bit of a gadget I will give it a go and produce a video to go with it

God I love this gun!! I have just had a thoroughly enjoyable half hour with it plinking up the garden. You guys asked me to do the 80 yard shot - so I have given it some thought and once I have made a bit of a gadget I will give it a go and produce a video to go with it
    Nice one Neil will look forward to watching it
    A few nice rifles

I can see the Quigley Bucket taking a right old hammering in a couple of weeks' time!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!