Thread: Daystate Regal

Daystate Regal

Had the chance today to mount the scope onto the new regal.

Regal xl in .22 at sub 12ftlb with MTC Mamba lite scope 3-12x44

Absolutely delightful to handle well balanced and a joy to shoulder. well aligned head position means your looking straight through the scope, always a bonus!

few shots to align the scope, would of been less but I was turning the twiddly bit the wrong way..oops

Anyway sat in the man cave using the door jamb as support thought we would see how well it grouped, first two pellets made a figure eight hole and the other 3 made it no bigger!
    Very impressed to say the least. The distance was 25yds and the spinners on the bar were easy targets and spinning wildly.

No idea what ftlb its doing but when the pellets line up to go through the same hole it doesn't matter in my book.

I choose .22 as I don't like fiddly little .177 pellets
    Chose the Regal as I wanted a traditional looking pcp, already have a Wolverine in.22 at 12ftlb and this is so light a setup.
    Lets hope time will prove it to be as reliable as its stable mate.

Well worth a look if your after a lightweight traditional rifle and a recommend the scope as well.

Hard earned, Money well spent!
    Why on earth didn't i buy that sooner.......

Cracking little guns, i have one in .25, and boy does it make a big hole whatever it connect's with. one hole groups at 30 yds. would recommend them anytime.