Thread: FWB 80 Wanted

FWB 80 Wanted

Hi,

posting here as well as in the wanted section on the off chance someone has one they are willing to part with!

Cheers

Frog

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Hi,

posting here as well as in the wanted section on the off chance someone has one they are willing to part with!

Cheers

Frog
    I have one in very good condition that I purchased recently from UKNeil. Very well looked after and running superbly.
    Anatomical rh grip and 2 weights.
    £320 posted.

Cheers

I have a couple of Model 80 match pistols - they both have the full set of three weights and handbooks with test certificates and matching serial numbers.

Both have medium size anatomical right handed grips.

I have had them both for a few years now but don't get to shoot them often enough any more so I would be happy to sell one of them - and you could choose the one you like the best as I like them both and can't tell them apart when I am shooting them.

Both shoot very well and are in excellent condition.

If you are able to come up to Rossendale you can shoot them both and give them a good check-over.

NOW SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-05-2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Pistol now SOLD
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Pictures now taken of the pistols with the correct original handbooks and spanner/tool.

NOW SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-05-2015 at 12:01 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.