Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSA Scorpion (the proper original one)

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Jon, if you still have the nylon piston head they are sometimes too tight a fit in the chamber causing power to drop. Nylon can absorb moisture and swell up so making the piston head bigger than originally manufactured. Skim down on lathe to make a proper fit in compression chamber. I have had pistols completely jammed up because of this problem.

Baz
    Hi Baz, for sure - mine has been skimmed
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Well, I "won" that .22 Buccaneer barrel off the bay, so let's hope it's a bit tighter... and if not, at least now I have a suitable donor barrel for drilling out / re-lining with a 10mm tube

I also bid on the stock.. my £25 was way off the £40 it went for
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I was tempted to bid on the same stock, but I've already got a template to build my own stocks for the scorpion. It's just finding the time.

Is it common to get the barrels to reline with?

Angry Dodgy trigger..

Hi mate how did you fix the problem with the trigger my Scorpian will cock but not engage the trigger..???? Any ideas what could be wrong with it. Thanks