Thread: HRPC Home Shoot 10th May

Unhappy HRPC Home Shoot 10th May

What a cracking day. The woods look great now the bluebells are out, the suns shining and the birds tweeting away.
    Now that I've worked the poetry out of the system it was also a really enjoyable shoot. As usuall the banter was flowing and everybody was smiling. I especially liked Rob taking the time out to write a nice note on the stander step. Not that our taller members need to make use of it though.
    Quite a difficult course to read today, as shown by the scores. Some real surprises.
    Congratulations to Dave, so near to being the first this year to clearing it but not quite. Congratulations are also due to Colin for brilliant pb, Henry Lord for really good 29 on his first time out and to all of you who killed 29 after I said you couldn't get on it. . Any way to the scores.

OPEN

Dave Dawes 59 (superb shooting)

Ross February 52

Simon Humphries 48

Rob Smith 47

Colin Muggeridge 46 PB

Terry Evans 45

Peter Fenn 43

John DeLang 42

Nick Farley 40

JUNIOR

Henry Lord 29 (First time and with a springer)

Great day out in cracking place.
    Cheers
    Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Well done Henry and Colin !

As to my score , the course needs to be tougher as a decent shooter would have cleared it easily . We have 15 new targets to go in so hopefully that will make it more difficult .

A t v b

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[