just got back... gave the missus her 77k birthday pressy early [as rain predicted for tomorrow] so she had a sesh with that. she loves it, and is putting up some half decent groups already
as for the 90.
just as accurate as the evo........ but more effort required, a consistent hold is required to get the best out of it! but... when i found myself in the 'zone' for a spell it was putting in inch groups at 50 yds rested with mild breeze which is about average for me outdoors at that range. so its up there with a prosport/tx200/97k/98/evo/lgv in terms of capable-group-sizes..
im happy with it, its got bags of character and is very consistent over the chrono....... one thing i did notice is the barrel is a little larger than most of my guns........ my usual jsb4.51's grouped well, but almost fell int the lead-in area of the breech........
i therefore tried some hw field/dome things [cant remember the name] which were a proper snug fit........groups a little larger than the jsb's but a big change in poi enough to need a re-zero........ same story for the h&n ftt i tried after........ again a better fit [the best actually, not too tight, not too loose] but these changed the poi a little [not much after the zero to the hw's] but a fair bit different to the jsb's.
i think the perfect scenario is going to be jsb's in 4.53 flavour possible........ will have to get some to try
the idea of getting the 90 was to see if i liked it....... and if so , sell the evo........if not keep the evo and sell on the 90. but im struggling a little here, they both have their merrits, and i dont need 2 rammers......
i think i shall go ahead and sell the evo purely on the basis that ive had it a fair while now, [change is as good as a rest etc] and concentrate on improving my groups with the 90
overall [if anyone is reading this hoping for a clear winner in the top-end-rammer chatagory] im afraid its too close to call........ no really........ i love the looks of the evo, but love the trigger of the 90. i love the lightweight evo for its ability to be a good hunting rig........ but i love the extra weight of the 90 for helping calm the recoil........ i love the super fast locktime of the evo....... but i love the fact the 90 is a little easyer to cock........
they are both as accurate as each other. they are both built extremely well........ the lockup is perfect with both [no noticable vertical poi shift on either that can happen on some break-barrels at longer ranges]. you see it really is [in my eyes at least] 50-50 .

ps....... the 80 yard small coke bottle filled with baking soda, a splash of washing up liquid and the rest water didnt do anything very exciting when i nailed it, just a slight lazy fizz maybe i forgot something, citrous? dash of lemon juice. i cant remember the original 80's ingrediants now lol