Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LOV 21 versus CP1

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    It certainly is Paul! Lets hope Ian can make it tomorrow for the big challenge. Loved the chickey chick chicken jibe by the way!
    I hope I can but health problems are restricting my ability to shoot both rifle and now pistol. Never mind though I could still beat Hippo using my Lov21 v his 'Bling Thing' shooting with my feet http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=14if you can tolerate the smell.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I hope I can but health problems are restricting my ability to shoot both rifle and now pistol. Never mind though I could still beat Hippo using my Lov21 v his 'Bling Thing' shooting with my feet http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=14if you can tolerate the smell.
    Having seen Napoleon ( apt on so many levels :-) )suffering on Sunday, I am willing in my munificence to postpone your thrashing till you can at least unzip your own fly !
    Wouldn't kick a man when he's down... its not the Rivvi way :O
    HH

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul404 View Post
    Oh yes it is
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by paul404 View Post
    Having seen Napoleon ( apt on so many levels :-) )suffering on Sunday, I am willing in my munificence to postpone your thrashing till you can at least unzip your own fly !
    HH
    Oh yes we do.

'Mocking The Afflicted' Individual and Team Champions 2014. Remember poor 'Gladys' ceramic tiles? Your 4 wheel aquarium?

And leave my fly alone.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Oh yes we do.

'Mocking The Afflicted' Individual and Team Champions 2014. Remember poor 'Gladys' ceramic tiles? Your 4 wheel aquarium?
    What about Shaun's trouser fiasco? and Gloria the cabbage? not to mention "Dog S**t" Dave
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    What about Shaun's trouser fiasco? and Gloria the cabbage? not to mention "Dog S**t" Dave
    I am, of course, unwilling to mock or comment on the miss fortunes of my fellow club members.

'There fore the grace of God go I'.

Shot by Paul Wray tonight using a CP1 (@ 10m single handed) http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=26

I wonder what that Walter Palmer is like at shooting Hippos? http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=25
    Last edited by I. J.; 29-07-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Shot by Paul Wray tonight using a CP1 (@ 10m single handed) http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=26

I wonder what that Walter Palmer is like at shooting Hippos? http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=25
    Shame you are out of action - you could have given him a good thrashing
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Well, looks like Jones has let me down. There again, I do not think that Paul is actually human. He must be an android that is programmed to shoot any damned pistol to frankly unbelievable levels. I am sure I have heard servo motors when he brings a gun to the aim. All credit to him though, I think chick,y chick, chicken is going to struggle to match Pauls 50 this evening with the £60 Polish special!

And less of the fellow member abuse Jones! I am tempted to give Ron your itinerary for the next month so your can share some special chat time together. Nice.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

And less of the fellow member abuse Jones! I am tempted to give Ron your itinerary for the next month so your can share some special chat time together. Nice.

Andy

What? Like you and 'Do One' were doing tonight? Best est buds. [insert smooching smilie]

Anyone who can shoot a 50 ex 50 with a ASI Center will bound to be better with a well fettled (but gay looking) recoil-less pistol, even a CP1.
    Just think, how many 50s Hippo could score (and how many brews he would have to make) if he shot a good pistol like the Lov21.

ATB
    Ian

Now that is a damned good made of plastic point Mr Jones. Bye the way, I always thought that you must have originated in one of Tolkien's novels as someone who has been attempting to get rid of "a golden ring," the image of your feet explains your remarkable ability to stand so still when on the firing line. Almost (but not quite) as funny as the cartoons you drew and distracted me with when"chatting" with our favourite member the other evening! We really need a Sureshot electronic timeable target assembly to allow us to all get sensible once again I reckon. Its hands in the club funds time!!!

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Now that is a damned good made of plastic point Mr Jones. Bye the way, I always thought that you must have originated in one of Tolkien's novels as someone who has been attempting to get rid of "a golden ring," the image of your feet explains your remarkable ability to stand so still when on the firing line. Almost (but not quite) as funny as the cartoons you drew and distracted me with when"chatting" with our favourite member the other evening! We really need a Sureshot electronic timeable target assembly to allow us to all get sensible once again I reckon. Its hands in the club funds time!!!

Andy
    I humbly wish to align myself with the request for t/targets asap. :-)
    Hippo

Good evening airgunning Britain !
    French air shooters massively bought CP1/CP2 pistols as well a PP700 PCP single shot ...
    Only a few know Drulov/lovna Lov 21...
    I bought chinese CPx pistols in .177 and .22 as well as a crosman 2250xl and 2300T, an "Beretta" knock off HW40 and recently, the Lov 21....
    It is not the most expensive but I enjoy it a lot more than my cp's...
    Sad this topic tarished, since I'd have liked to know who wun this match....
    years after this... what do you think about Lovna vs CPx pistols ?
    Did anyone manage to fit a silencer on this gun ? (saw that on a russian forum)

bonsoir !