Thread: Airgun Targets

Airgun Targets

I am trying to find if "double-sided" 10 metre airgun targets are available, whereby the standard Air Rifle target is on one side and the standard Air Pistol target is on the other. Does such an item exist that uses the same quality card as the Edelman or NSRA versions?
    Regards, Phil

Double-sided targets

Sounds very interesting but I've never seen any. Be great for training especially if shot both disciplines.

I believe they are available in a "poorer quality paper", but I was hoping to get some with standard quality card.
    Regards, Phil

Double sided target cards

i managed to get some of these from - althought they aren't on the same quality of card as the genuine Bisley cards they are not too bad and very reasonable for the price.

search for Double Sided Air Gun Rifle Targets 17x17cm in 50 Pck on Amazon.

Also available on fleabay - £7.95 for 100 targets.

I use them and they are OK but not competition standard paper.

Frog

I don't quite get this, you are prepared to pay £79.50/1000 for inferior targets when they can be purchased from the NSRA for £46.26/1000 or from Kreuger for £30.00/1000. They may be single sided, but you can only use them once anyway. The NSRA will sell you as few as you want, you do not have to buy 3000.

Rutty

Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post
    I don't quite get this, you are prepared to pay £79.50/1000 for inferior targets when they can be purchased from the NSRA for £46.26/1000 or from Kreuger for £30.00/1000. They may be single sided, but you can only use them once anyway. The NSRA will sell you as few as you want, you do not have to buy 3000.

Rutty
    But I only wanted 100 and they were £4.95 when I bought them - I only use them for zeroing:-)

How much would 100 be from Kreuger including postage?

Frog

Double sided targets are usually only available in cheap grade card and they are expensive for what you get but they can be convenient if you just wanted a few targets to plink away at and had nothing else available at the time.
    Last edited by zooma; 20-05-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    But I only wanted 100 and they were £4.95 when I bought them - I only use them for zeroing:-)

How much would 100 be from Kreuger including postage?

Frog
    Good Point - I doubt you could just buy 100 from Kruger and if you could it may not be economical to do so.

If the NSRA will sell just 100 targets it would be worth checking that price as well to see what it would be with the handling charges and postage adding.

It makes a lot more sense to buy targets in bigger quantities to get the best price - even if you share them with a friend (or friends) to bring the outlay down a bit.

Double sided targets are a bit of a waste of time unless you only wanted 50 pistol and 50 rifle targets or the option to use either side - but it would be far better ( and cheaper in the long run) to buy good quality pistol targets and good quality rifle targets from the NSRA in small quantities.
    Last edited by zooma; 20-05-2015 at 03:20 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

The cheap "Bisley " double sided targets are not the correct size for practicing 10M air pistol and rifle. The size of the scoring rings are slightly different.

WWW.targetsdirect.co.uk do some good targets on card that punches cleanly for very reasonable prices.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at