Thread: FWB Pistol Trigger

FWB Pistol Trigger

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a FWB adjustable pistol trigger going spare? It seems to be known as a 9mm universal and has a silver post with a black shoe.

I have tried Wonky Donkey with no luck, and I know I can get one from one of the German dealers, but thought I would try here first and put some cash in the direction of a forum member!

Hope one of you can help.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Have words with ZOOMA (Bob) off here. Last time we were talking he was telling me he had a dustbin full of them.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Hi Mark,

Have words with ZOOMA (Bob) off here. Last time we were talking he was telling me he had a dustbin full of them.

HTH
    Ian
    As usual there is no element of exaggeration from IJ whatsoever and I may indeed have one of these adjustable FWB triggers kicking about somewhere, but it is in a "very safe place" ( and apparently in a bucket) so I will try and find it.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    As usual there is no element of exaggeration from IJ whatsoever and I may indeed have one of these adjustable FWB triggers kicking about somewhere, but it is in a "very safe place" ( and apparently in a bucket) so I will try and find it.
    I may exaggerate a tad but Im accurate. I said 'dustbin' NOT 'bucket'.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I may exaggerate a tad but Im accurate. I said 'dustbin' NOT 'bucket'.

ATB
    Ian

..and you are awake !
    Last edited by zooma; 17-05-2015 at 04:02 PM.

I have found this elusive "spare" trigger on my Feinwerkbau Model 80 - now if I can find where I put the original Model 80 trigger I may be able to help after all.

Hi Mark,

HTH
    Ian
    I remember a (slightly) similar conversation with you recently at RMTC about the Anshutz adjustable trigger ( like wot you got) and I did indeed have quite a few of these until recently - maybe that was what you were thinking of ?