Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fwb 127 parts

fwb 127 parts

My mate has listed parts that can make up a complete rifle might be of interest to somone :-D
    5x logun s16, (1 is a 177 ) logun axsor, webley axsor, axsor gemini,alros shadow and a logun eagle

Any clue as to where ??????

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    yeah, I'd be interested.... give us a clue - is this a treasure hunt ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Does he have the open sights front and rear ? I'd be interested if so.
    Atvb dave ☺

Yes me to, I am allways looking for parts

I just need a trigger unit and piston, and I could build another whole gun

Oh and a stock. And a few pins / screws. But it's close !
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

wb 127

sorry on the bay of much e
    5x logun s16, (1 is a 177 ) logun axsor, webley axsor, axsor gemini,alros shadow and a logun eagle

fwb 127

It missed out the bay of much e?? But his name is kev bollingham on face book

Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

fwb 127

It missed out the bay of much e?? But his nake is kev bollingham on face book

Kevs no 07946 530154 he says txt only

Pretty sure i have 2 full sets of rear and back sights, if anyone looking for some. Will look in the gunbox when I get home later today. I no longer need them as sold mmy fwb 127 and 124 plus my mastersport is up for sale now too so will not be needing them.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by el maipino View Post
    Pretty sure i have 2 full sets of rear and back sights, if anyone looking for some. Will look in the gunbox when I get home later today. I no longer need them as sold mmy fwb 127 and 124 plus my mastersport is up for sale now too so will not be needing them.

Pat
    I'd be interested in a set if pos please; I believe the 127/4 are calibrated differently ? I have one of each, so could use either... please pm with price

PS I vaguely recall there are two foresight fitments, one with a crossbolt groove at the muzzle, the other just dovetail ??? Need to check my muzzles...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I'd be interested in a set if pos please; I believe the 127/4 are calibrated differently ? I have one of each, so could use either... please pm with price

PS I vaguely recall there are two foresight fitments, one with a crossbolt groove at the muzzle, the other just dovetail ??? Need to check my muzzles...
    And on the off chance that jon hasn't got any need for a crosbolt foresight, (providing there's one available that is) could you let me know please. Someone I know is screaming out for one cheers

Just checked and both my 124 & 127 are the bolt through groove (not dovetail) foresight type, so if you have a set of that sort (just one set, ideally for the .22, but not that fussed), please do pm me