Thread: New member from Cambridgeshire

New member from Cambridgeshire

Howdy,

I'm new to shooting and just started attending a local club. I'm looking to get a pcp air rifle and like the look of the Walther Rotary R8. Does anyone know if this is any good - most of the 'youtube' videos i've seen seem to be positive but i'd like a recommendation from 'real' airgun users. I'll be using it for target shooting.

Hi there and welcome, I cant answer youre question sadly but someone will be along that can either on here or the main forum. Youtube can be a great place to see weapons and accessories in 3D and in action but reviews can be biased so the best way is go to a local gun shop / club and pick one up and fire it if you can. ENJOY BBS

ATVB

Gary
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Walther

Hi,

A bloke at my club shoots the Walter and thinks it a great gun for the money he also has a weirauch kt100 and often chooses to shoot the Walther.

My advice would always be to buy the best gun you can afford. You will get restless pretty quickly once you've bought your first rifle