Thread: Ruger 77/50

markreid is offline Happy to be fishing and shooting

Ruger 77/50

Looking for a few parts for my 77/50 anybody know where there are any ?, tried Viking arms and apparently ruger don't have parts for them either

atb

mark
    There is no such thing as a dangerous gun, there are dangeruous people though

Hi Mark
    What bits do you require?

Breech plug, tubes for rival of breech plug and bar what goes through bolt to remove bolt sleeve. Had a gunsmith make me a metal bar but if there is one avialable cheap then I would take it. Also possibly a stock as mine a very plain and I have seen better stocks on other guns , let me know what you have and some prices ?

"Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

Hi Mark
    try:
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Categor...409.htm?page=2

I have a drawing for the breech plug if you can get someone to make it. I suggest you use 416 stainless steel.

Cheers for the links might come in handy should things get desperate, just rather not get stung for $50 shipping charges when the few items are half that

atb

mark