Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cricket air rifles.....

cricket air rifles.....

Hi lads I've been looking at these for the last couple of days and really want one but they are not ready available in the UK.
    As any got one and what are they like for performance and reliability, handling etc.
    I've a few questions if any one can answer them please.

1, how much are they?
    2, how many shots do you get off per charge (.22 and 177) in 12ft pound.
    3, how gud is the mod on them or do you need extension?
    4, were to send them if anything goes wrong?

I think that's it, ha
    Atb bob.

There is loads of different stories about the supply of these at the moment, Imports from cyprus vers one that the Ratworks are doing for Solware.
    Like you i am intrested in getting one but going to wait untill there is some clarity.
    One thing they are very popular across the world and can not be made Quick enough to satisfy demand.

There even harder to get now ratworks have reported the european dealers for selling them at such low prices up to what he wants to charge i have a .25 and get around 400 shots at 11.7 with jsb kings the silencer is top notch handles excelent trigger is ace alround top gun my ony gripe is for £1000 the wood could of been better grade walnut but best air gun ive had sold the rest and makes a good shot of most ive heard kalibrgun are going to be getting a cz dealer in scotland to be main supplier for uk as ratworks is taking far too long infact most who was waiting on ratworks have inported because of this reason plenty rfds sell them in the eu only prob is they come at around 5flb so u ave to set power but that not hard ernest rowe has loads of videos of how to set reg ect in you tube and there real basic to work on easier than a rapid 7 hth dave g

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    There even harder to get now ratworks have reported the european dealers for selling them at such low prices up to what he wants to charge i have a .25 and get around 400 shots at 11.7 with jsb kings the silencer is top notch handles excelent trigger is ace alround top gun my ony gripe is for £1000 the wood could of been better grade walnut but best air gun ive had sold the rest and makes a good shot of most ive heard kalibrgun are going to be getting a cz dealer in scotland to be main supplier for uk as ratworks is taking far too long infact most who was waiting on ratworks have inported because of this reason plenty rfds sell them in the eu only prob is they come at around 5flb so u ave to set power but that not hard ernest rowe has loads of videos of how to set reg ect in you tube and there real basic to work on easier than a rapid 7 hth dave g
    Dave if they are easier than a Rapido to work on then the Blind mans dog must be able to do them LOL , Also noticed Rowe does a vid on the Bobcat Regulator.

KalibrGun Imports UK is supplying RatWorks only ...
    Ratworks are giving them a checkup and chrono
    ... then supplying Blackpool air rifles and Solware
    . . . Please INDICATE when overtaking cyclists !!

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamHenderson View Post
    I've looked on Blackpool air rifles website and they say they are not stocking them.
    Atb bob.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamHenderson View Post

Ratworks is full of crap crickets have been in uk for a year or 2 by the time hes ready to sell one anyone serious about owning one will have one only lads waiting are his foolsh followers why pay hundreds more for a pratworks sticker mine does single figuer spread 400 shots in .25 11.7 ftlb with kings all copyied off youtube and in .25 took 3 days to get here

[URL=http://s631.photobucket.com/user/davegoodall/media/Snapbucket/E0B843C8_zpsf70e5c7b.jpg.html][/URL

.. hey bob, look again at their Facebook page!!

[quote]
    Blackpool Air Rifles

January 29

Kalibrgun.. Yes , we are now going to stock them.
    With needed changes to the valving to make them perform better at 12ft/lb
    and a proper UK importer with back up and warranties we feel these guns are now right .
    The rep is coming in shortly with prices and samples and we hope to have stock fairly soon after.

ps i totally agree with you Dave
    . . . Please INDICATE when overtaking cyclists !!

[QUOTE=GrahamHenderson;6263403].. hey bob, look again at their Facebook page!!

Blackpool Air Rifles

January 29

Kalibrgun.. Yes , we are now going to stock them.
    With needed changes to the valving to make them perform better at 12ft/lb
    and a proper UK importer with back up and warranties we feel these guns are now right .
    The rep is coming in shortly with prices and samples and we hope to have stock fairly soon after.

ps i totally agree with you Dave
    Sorry Graham I didn't see that, tunnel vision, lol

Having them made sub 12 is simple mate theres plenty lads or fellas should i say (not kids) with years decades of reg tunning out there what i susspect all to happy to help turn them sub 12 KEV G PHILD ect ect i heard was intrested in them id sooner be calling on the likes of them if need be but they real are simple few members off here and other forums of the likes have witnessed mine at indoor ranges both accuracy wise and over the chronos its ano brainer i have a mate whats still waiting on ratworks to be ready after reading his posts of how all us cricket owners have illegal guns as theyve not gone through his work shop after his posting of his so called facts i had my local rfd take a look at mine and put over the chrono hes now contacting kalibrgun himself to join in the quick cash for what uk shops are wanting to charge for the work needed the choice us yours but i must say most the european rfds are all than more than willing to do the work needed at no extra cost theres no diffrence with the springer fanatics ordering there hw springers from germany dont belive all u read on uk forums lots of rfds can see the quick cash option with these with the prices there fetching do your research and save hundreds of your hard earned cash a good forum for crickets is

http://eng.kalibrgun.ru/forum/index.php

They speak truth and give you a true official list of suppliers of the kalibrgun range happy shooting We can all claim fame on you tube and face book its 5 mins work to make a page or you tube channel dave g

Quote Originally Posted by iceni1 View Post
    Dave if they are easier than a Rapido to work on then the Blind mans dog must be able to do them LOL , Also noticed Rowe does a vid on the Bobcat Regulator.
    Ernest is a star mate not just in it for the cash drop him a message he will talk u through what needs doing foc given time and yeah a blind mans dog can do the work if you have enough air in your tank and half a day of testing

The offical supplier list from kalibrgun still no ratworks ect after nearly a year they claiming to be uk ONLY supplier

http://www.kalibrgun.eu/wheretobuy

leadpig is offline sheet lead welder extraordinaire
    is there a trustworthy uk supplier of these yet,my head bloody hurts

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Having them made sub 12 is simple mate theres plenty lads or fellas should i say (not kids) with years decades of reg tunning out there what i susspect all to happy to help turn them sub 12 KEV G PHILD ect ect i heard was intrested in them id sooner be calling on the likes of them if need be but they real are simple few members off here and other forums of the likes have witnessed mine at indoor ranges both accuracy wise and over the chronos its ano brainer i have a mate whats still waiting on ratworks to be ready after reading his posts of how all us cricket owners have illegal guns as theyve not gone through his work shop after his posting of his so called facts i had my local rfd take a look at mine and put over the chrono hes now contacting kalibrgun himself to join in the quick cash for what uk shops are wanting to charge for the work needed the choice us yours but i must say most the european rfds are all than more than willing to do the work needed at no extra cost theres no diffrence with the springer fanatics ordering there hw springers from germany dont belive all u read on uk forums lots of rfds can see the quick cash option with these with the prices there fetching do your research and save hundreds of your hard earned cash a good forum for crickets is

http://eng.kalibrgun.ru/forum/index.php

They speak truth and give you a true official list of suppliers of the kalibrgun range happy shooting We can all claim fame on you tube and face book its 5 mins work to make a page or you tube channel dave g
    i can back up Dave`s claims, i have witnessed his gun at the range,and others ,they truly are getting a fantastic Rep.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

i have ordered one and looked at all the research first i have steered well clear of any supplier using ratworks as they have been doing scaremonger tactics in cahoots with certain proposed suppliers none of which can not seem to supply them only take deposits at this moment in time and after watching that video on the airgun gear show showing the cricket with the person from ratworks on there it does not fill me with confidence he would not be stripping anything of mine he almost looks embarassed when asked about the gun .I will remain in line and wait for mine but one thing is positive ratworks aint touching mine.
    Last edited by max29aug; 09-02-2014 at 09:54 AM.