Thread: Skan chrono in need of tlc/repair

Skan chrono in need of tlc/repair

I have a skan chrono which I have accidently shot the green filter lol, it still works but would like to know if skan will repair it. I cant find an email address on there web site does anyone have a contact email address for skan?

john.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john79 View Post
    I have a skan chrono which I have accidently shot the green filter lol, it still works but would like to know if skan will repair it. I cant find an email address on there web site does anyone have a contact email address for skan?

john.
    Hi John,

Normally no problem to repair, really helpful guy and quick turnaround. A phone call is normally the way I contact them, I think this is specified here;

http://www.skanar.co.uk/skorders.htm

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi John,

Normally no problem to repair, really helpful guy and quick turnaround. A phone call is normally the way I contact them, I think this is specified here;

http://www.skanar.co.uk/skorders.htm

ATB, Ed
    Thankyou Ed I will give them a ring on Tuesday and hopfully they can send out the parts needed

atb john

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john79 View Post
    Thankyou Ed I will give them a ring on Tuesday and hopfully they can send out the parts needed

atb john
    No Problem mate.....I have quite lucky with mine, the only damage was once when I failed to notice at the club that the wires had dangled down into the aperture slightly...and yes I got them both!

One other thing....I had a panic once in the winter after taking it to a club night, leaving it in the boot overnight and then it would not work in the (heated) shed the next night...It was going barmy with all sorts of numbers flashing etc.

Turns out they can be susceptible to condensation / temperature change...we are talking sub zero to heated shed here mind, and after leaving it overnight in the airing cupboard it was back to it's 100% reliable self

ATB, Ed