Thread: HW97K .22 Custom Valuation

HW97K .22 Custom Valuation

Hi im thinking of selling my very near mint condition .22 HW97K there isnt a mark on it anywhere it shoots faultless its doing 11.5ftlbls its had the silencer internals replaced with the tbt kit which makes a big difference its now very quiet its also had all the internals polished and has tbt spring guide and tophat which again made a big difference to how it shoots its so smooth and hardly any felt recoil, its also got a very nice figured CS500 walnut stock with stippled pistol grip and forend and has a rosewood cap to set it off its got a stainless steel button head safety catch and a stailess rowan setback trigger blade which make a big differerence to trigger control and accuracy it also has a very nice solid brass trigger guard and stainless steel allen capped fixing screws in the trigger guard and forend its also got QD sling swivel studs fitted if i do sell it i will keep the scope and sling, as you can see ive spent a lot of money on this rifle but i never use it so would be grateful for a couple of honest valuation figures so i know if its worth selling or not, thanks for any advise given,
    cheers Andy

pics,
    http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...pst3bth7vr.jpg
    http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/...psxdks3cx1.jpg

You probably won't get much return on the small bits, trigger guard, trigger, tinbum bits etc. I would be looking at the gun & stock, which is very nice. Given a brand new one is available from the Sportsman for £314 I would suggest yours would sell for around £450.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

I recently sold a 97k and i struggled to get £200 for it in standard, good condition, gun only. It was advertised on here and freeads with no takers. As mentioned the smaller bits added to yours will not add much value, the stock yes. Imo your looking at £350_ 400 tops, 97,s seem to be struggling to sell recently, no idea why as there excellent guns.
    Last edited by Trumpetier; 31-05-2015 at 04:58 PM.

A possible reason for '97k's not holding their value at the moment could be down to being able to buy one from Holland, to UK spec, delivered to your home address for as little as £290.
    HuMa regulated S200 .22...
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

HW97K Info

Thanks for the resposes its appreciated i didnt realise you could get a standard version new for around £300 so around £400-450 max then i`ll give it a try later,

atb Andy

Quote Originally Posted by bhodge View Post
    A possible reason for '97k's not holding their value at the moment could be down to being able to buy one from Holland, to UK spec, delivered to your home address for as little as £290.
    That could be it mate

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys
    Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    Thanks for the resposes its appreciated i didnt realise you could get a standard version new for around £300 so around £400-450 max then i`ll give it a try later,

atb Andy
    i had a new 97 with a full v glide set of internals.omly fired to zero,and couldnt
    get 350 for it.