Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
Really? For a full KevG service, including new valve, depinger, full seal change and removal of the anti tamper as despite all the nice security of having the Theoben AT in place it was still clocking over 13 ft lb, we paid under £100 for a KevG service including all parts. Including the diesel required to run up from Norfolk we spent under £130! Expensive? Have you seen how much Daystate charge for a ruddy service? You are having a giraffe mate!
you was quicker than I. And allso these "Fred the Fixers" has you call them MR Edge seem to my mind (and others by the look of it) are has good a tech has that in the makers workshops. And there cheaper.. And tell me Sir, I have been in local gun shops a few times know and seen the owners having to deal with disgruntled punters who have purchased Daystates, that have had to go back for rectification of faults These have been new guns, now to my mind they should be working perfect before not after there dispatched to there new owners. It put me off getting a new Daystate. Mine came from here, its 3rd hand, 17 years old, Hunttsman FTR series 2 and it cost under £300. It works perfect and dose all I want.,
. Now given all that above, would you like to clarify your definition of best maybe you was lucky, I have seen/ heard to many complaints to call it good myself. Has to service , give me Fred the Fixer( many of whom are on here) they do the job properly, they do it cheaper( without cutting quality) and they dont seem to have to go back and for like a ping-pong ball to be fixed again and again.