I took pics which i've PM'd about to Coburn in case he wants me to email over so he can have the fun (well-earned) of posting up a 'anyone know what the hell this is?' query.

Having looked through the pics again this morning i studied The stamp on the RHS of the stock, and LHS of the spring/air chamber. They should be recognisable.... just don't know what as yet.

Both show a shield topped with a crown, flanked either side by spread wings sprouting from the shield.
In the metal version it is easier to see the shield contains the word 'Hiki' set diagonally in the same hand-written script as it appears solus on the butt.
The metalwork stamp has shorter/different text: Looks like 'TORVALD'.
The Wooden stock stamp (i think) shows "TORV.VEEVE", BUT the second word could be VEFVE?

Nothing shows up on searches. Hiki is a modern slang term in japanese (discounted), but TORVALD is a Danish name. However, nothing obvious results in searches (i've tried under vintage guns, emblems, flags, mottos, etc) for Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Austrian....etc.

...and THIS is probably where Garvin trips in with a website he's already built unbeknown to us with over 100 pics he's already collated or taken on this hitherto unknown make...
...or edbear has one in his workshop he's currently reassembling....!!