Thread: Bushnell XLT 4 12 40 AO Korean made

Bushnell XLT 4 12 40 AO Korean made

Just bought one,only ever had entry level scopes before used at £55.00 very pleased very clear optics,smooth AO and mag winder,it came with the eyebell rubber ring missing,one call to bushnell one coming to me free of charge,Bushnell have great customer service,when my binos took a klonk on a gate post they replaced them out of warranty for the new model,10/10 company in my opinion.

Glad you enjoy the great benefits that's on offer from Bushnell. I have one on my Ultimate Sporter as you may see In Airgun World Magazine. I give mine 10/10. It's a true hunter's scope with a great all-round performance, I use mine for heavy pest-control on a daily basis. Also with my Nite-Site Wolf, It's faultless. Them little Koreans know what's what for sure, that's where Samsung comes from, and that's a great quality brand, be sure to check out the sole distributer, Edgar Brothers for more Bushnell products.
    Air Arms S510 Carbine Ultimate Sporter, .177
    Bushnell Trophy XLT 4-12×40
    Sportsmatch UK, Nite-Site Wolf, Jack Pyke

Quote Originally Posted by greg12 View Post
    Just bought one,only ever had entry level scopes before used at £55.00 very pleased very clear optics,smooth AO and mag winder,it came with the eyebell rubber ring missing,one call to bushnell one coming to me free of charge,Bushnell have great customer service,when my binos took a klonk on a gate post they replaced them out of warranty for the new model,10/10 company in my opinion.
    Hi Greg,
    I recently got myself a Legend Ultra HD 4.5-14 x 44, it's Chinese built but the lens quality is superb and it makes an ideal partner for my HW100.

I have to say the best scopes I have though are Bushnell Trophy 4-12 x 40's which are original Jap ones, they're better than scopes costing much more, I now have three and would never part with them.

I think you really get great value when you buy Bushnell but never at the cost of quality.