Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Waster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quig View Post
    Dan your not alone in thinking this guy has a problem . I've had dealings with him Eccentric is how I would describe him . The last time I had contact with him was when I put an add in the wanted section for a Sharp Victory . he pm,'d me to say he had a mint one but wouldn't sell to me
    How bonkers is that !
    Sounds like an attention seeker, probably locked in a dark room on his own as a child by his parents.

All most of us ask is people to be straight with you, not too much to ask?

It takes all sorts to make the world go round mate.
    He's let you down a few times but you should just put it down to experience.
    Fair play for flagging it up though, it's worth others knowing.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by nurek View Post
    As soon as I got back in my car I realised that it wasn't right, so called him back and offered him another £100 for a swap back to how things were, so he would have made £200 for nothing (this was around 10 years ago). When I called he told me to "foxtrot oscar" and called me an annoying c**t and told me to never call him again, I didn't. Most people on here wouldn't have a problem with that and it's an unwritten rule that people I have bought guns from have 'first refusal'.
    To nurek

Personally speaking I would have just given you the gun and money back and we would have had a brew and then left as friends.

Dave
    Good deals done with: Aimstraight, mulletman6, GwyneddATC, evo97k, Hotwired, Ryan hw99s & Clipper.
    Gun owned .177 FAS 6004 Target pistol.

Lucky

Guess I way lucky , I put a wanted ad up for a Webly Vulcan , he replied saying he had one and a deal was struck.
    For me he acted perfect , arrived in super quick time and was packed very well.

Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Guess I way lucky , I put a wanted ad up for a Webly Vulcan , he replied saying he had one and a deal was struck.
    For me he acted perfect , arrived in super quick time and was packed very well.

Jonny
    Jonny,

He's not a thief, just a weirdo, eccentric dealer so he has to sell some stuff to make profit. It's just his behaviour and manner... He's not the collector he makes out to be.

Piotr

He is notorious for this and I don't know how he manages to stay on here.. He always danced along the line of a trader and a collector with a huge collection. for me he as always been out to get the largest profit possible and is thus a trader..

I don't know how he survives here when others don#ts

Piotr is a really good guy...And is a genuine collector... not someone out to make q uick buck..

Shocked

I am truly shocked to hear all this as when I done a deal with him I thought he was a perfect gent.

Oh well you live and learn .
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by albrown View Post
    Piotr is a really good guy...And is a genuine collector... not someone out to make quick buck..
    Thanks Alex, I used to be a shooter, now am more of a collector... a genuine one though

Sometimes I wish I just had the 1 gun and knew how to use it

Dave, most people on here would, I would have been happy with having the gun back and him having the £200.
    There is no way I would have accepted the extra £100 from you but then again I prefer the value of friendship.

Dave
    Good deals done with: Aimstraight, mulletman6, GwyneddATC, evo97k, Hotwired, Ryan hw99s & Clipper.
    Gun owned .177 FAS 6004 Target pistol.

at onestage Camcoll had several usernames on here... i don't know if this is still the case... I don't have the inclination to find out... But people should be aware... and make their own judgements

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Time wasters are really annoying as are people who don't have the courtesy to respond to PMs or use basic manners when asking for help. Luckily idiots like this are few and far between but still more than you would like to see on this fine forum.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Camcoll is not your ordinary timewaster.. He is a trader, who manages to remain on here despite some dubious practices... Its a shame, but its the case..

Time wasters are ok to deal with...usually they are simply dreamers without the money... Peter or Keith is not a dreamer...

Alex

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Camcoll is not your ordinary timewaster.. He is a trader, who manages to remain on here despite some dubious practices... Its a shame, but its the case..

Time wasters are ok to deal with...usually they are simply dreamers without the money... Peter or Keith is not a dreamer...

Alex
    Gave him some old Webley targets free a while ago I did not know he was a trader.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    Gave him some old Webley targets free a while ago I did not know he was a trader.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    Well Barrel, that's a shame.... he will be as nice a pie with you when he wants something, but should you aska small favour from him... He suddenly becomes very cold/rude.. In my case, it was asking for a picture of his Bowkett gun...Which he was pretending to have no idea about and was wanting advice... He rudely refused...

I know John Bowkett well and he knows Camcoll well too...

Alex
    Last edited by albrown; 22-05-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    It takes all sorts to make the world go round mate.
    He's let you down a few times but you should just put it down to experience.
    Fair play for flagging it up though, it's worth others knowing.

Chris
    Jonny,

He's not a thief, just a weirdo, eccentric dealer so he has to sell some stuff to make profit. It's just his behaviour and manner... He's not the collector he makes out to be.

Piotr
    He is notorious for this and I don't know how he manages to stay on here.. He always danced along the line of a trader and a collector with a huge collection. for me he as always been out to get the largest profit possible and is thus a trader..

I don't know how he survives here when others don#ts

Piotr is a really good guy...And is a genuine collector... not someone out to make q uick buck..
    at onestage Camcoll had several usernames on here... i don't know if this is still the case... I don't have the inclination to find out... But people should be aware... and make their own judgements

Alex

Gent's we cannot be everywhere at once,,, Now we have been made aware of this,,,we can deal with him

Thanks for the heads up
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE