Hi All,

Just a word of warning about a time waster on here (Camcoll) and Airgunforum (Edge) called Keith. I have now had three emails from this guy in response to my wanted posts (for a Sheridan C9A) offering a Silver Streak (this was back in 2012), a boxed Sheridan and this week a mint C9A. I offered the asking price for the Silver Steak only for him to ignore me, I asked about the second for him to tell me he had changed his mind (see below) and the most recent exchange he is trying to back out saying he has lost the rear sight of the C9A. I only realised he was the same person whilst going through my old emails. Please be aware that this guy is just a time waster! Cheers.

Dan

Re: Boxed Sheridan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan J B
Quote Originally Posted by camcoll
IF you give me a call--- 01638 ******. Regarding a boxed Sheridan( .IF you are still looking for one) we MAY be able to do business. Keith
Hi Keith,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask what Model Number your Blue Streak is? Many thanks.

Dan
Sorry Dan, I had second thoughts after I sent you the message and I've decided to give it to my nephew.