Thread: Blackpool Air rifles

Thumbs up Blackpool Air rifles

Hey all,
    As a new member and my first post in the main board I'd like to post my experience with Blackpool Air Rifles today.
    Bear in mind I havn't shot an air rifle for the last 30 years so things have come on a bit since then.

I made a quick call this morning to ask about the Hatsan 44-10. Being new to this malarkey I had quite a few questions and they answered them all very patiently and politely. It's a 50-50 when you call most places for advice, especially if they don't know whether or not buying. Top marks for their telephone manner.
    I drove over to Blackpool and the same continued in the shop, very friendly staff who obviously know how to take care of their customers. The gun was built up for me whilst I waited and was given a thorough explanation of the ins and outs, do's and dont's and I left the shop feeling good about the purchase and will have no hesitation In going back.
    Just thought I'd post it up, I've no affiliation with them at all, just a very satisfied customer.
    Happy Days.

Oooooh, them Rats are going to get it now !!

Are you going to write a song about the visit Kenny :-D
    A few nice rifles

Youbetcha !!
    The score with the Russian P.O.S .177 Rats 11 - Pete 0
    With the Hammerli ..... Rats 3 - Pete 2 Just too noisy for a terraced house back garden, albeit a long one.
    Hatsan 44-10 .... Rats 0 - Pete 1 Perfect shot placement and I feel a lot better about the whole thing for it.

Anyway, joking aside, I take no pleasure in it and I'd rather not have it to do but the Grandkids go up the garden to see the Chickens every weekend, we eat the eggs and the thought of a Rat Rave going on every night is pretty disgusting.

Better sights on the shopping list now and a good bit of plinking and the odd shooting contest with the boy and me on the horizon.
    Cheers Alakar.

Quote Originally Posted by magnummike View Post
    Are you going to write a song about the visit Kenny :-D
    I might at that.

Always had excellent service from B.A.R, usually deal with Andrew, very helpful chap

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    I haven't been to BAR for a while but there service AND after service is second to none!

Every new rifle I have bought since 2004 has been from them.

And my next one will be from them also.
    Master Debater

Great bunch of lads , great banter, lots of knowledge, and a decent brew if you're lucky !

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    I've only ever bought from them online but I've always been very happy. I wish they were closer to me so I could visit. I'm very jealous of those who have BAR on their doorstep!
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"