Thread: A Brace of pre War Webley Mark I Air Pistols

A Brace of pre War Webley Mark I Air Pistols

Webley Mark I – Early model from 1925
    .177 calibre. Stamped breech block detailing British patent with foreign patents pending. Both original wood grips are undamaged, as is the Webley medallion. Action cocks and fires and safety catch works. The pistol is very smooth to cock and pleasant to shoot. There is some ‘box rash' on the right side, where the pistol has laid in a box but at least with these early pistols, there were no markings on the right side to damage. An original 12 page (including covers) Webley instruction booklet for the spring clip Mark I accompanies this pistol. The covers and some pages are undamaged but it looks as though the centre pages were stuck together at some stage and damage has resulted. The instructions and spare parts list remain readable though and it is an example of an early booklet. £165

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1w59oume4...e6JIbjYGa?dl=0

Webley Mark I – Rare Etched model from 1926
    .177 calibre. Webley electro etched international patents onto their air pistols for a brief period (roughly between serial numbers 17000-19000) and this pistol retains most of the original etching, although quite faded in places. There is a fair amount of wear to the pistol’s finish but stampings remain clear and readable. The action cocks and fires smoothly and the safety catch works. Both wooden grips are unmolested and the original Webley medallion is also present. A rare variation - £165

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zaxl1wjfu...67wPy8Koa?dl=0

Usual rules apply in that by agreeing to buy, you are confirming that you are not prohibited from owning an airgun. I’m willing to post at buyer’s risk and expense. RMSD is probably the best method.

John

Pistols

Hi John
    I will take these please, pm sent.
    Regards
    Robin.

Both Webleys now sold to CRX

Thanks you Robin.

Kind regards,

John