Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2015 - Round 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    The track is The Droveway

Biggles

not according to google maps but im sure ill find it anyway, ill just leave earlier than i anticipated and go up both tracks that you mention until i find it. not brain surgery but some degree of accuracy when coming to a new place is always appreciated.
    mind you if youre advertising a forthcoming shoot in the results section then this is probably to expected.
    hope to see you there so we can have an enthralling discussion about road names.
    cheers.
    rich.
    M.A.D FOR IT!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderboy View Post
    not according to google maps but im sure ill find it anyway, ill just leave earlier than i anticipated and go up both tracks that you mention until i find it. not brain surgery but some degree of accuracy when coming to a new place is always appreciated.
    mind you if youre advertising a forthcoming shoot in the results section then this is probably to expected.
    hope to see you there so we can have an enthralling discussion about road names.
    cheers.
    rich.
    Delighted that you found us and hope you enjoyed yourself - in spite of the weather, over which I have yet to develop command.

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member