Morning All (I'm assuming most of you won't read this 'til tomorrow morning)

Just under a week to go before we reach Sunday 31st May and Round 3 of the 2015 Sussex Interclub HFT series.

This round is hosted by Swallows Field Target Club at our site just south of Lewes and close to Kingston Village.

Following the usual format for a SIHFT competition, Round 3 will commence with gates opening at 08:00. Please AVOID arriving before this time as we're really not ready to cope with the hoards ahead of this. Booking in is unlikely to start before 09:00 and we will be aiming to deliver the pre-shoot safety briefing just before kick-off at 10:00. You MUST be present at the safety briefing in order to be in the comp!!

Parking will be in the usual field; not in either of the fishing lakes car parks. To give drivers something Ford-esque to aim for, parking South East by East makes sense and do, please, park sensibly close to your neighbour. Only exception to this will be if we have a serious deluge of the wet stuff before Sunday, in which case please follow directions from our parking marshals.

Food and drinks will be available.

Comp. fees are the normal for all SIHFT i.e. £6 for Juniors/Primary class entrants and £7 for the rest. This includes your entry in to the end-of-shoot draw for the cash and Air Arms goody bag prizes, but remember that if you're not there when your name is pulled from the hat/bag, you'll not win.

Any visitors - NOT full members of one of the six Sussex participating clubs - wishing to attend, please contact me before the weekend if you've not already done so.

For the few of you who may not have visited Swallows FTC before, detail of our location can be found HERE.

See you all shortly - that's all of you; not just Tugg

Biggles