Thread: BSA Meteor For Sale.

BSA Meteor For Sale.

A Mk5 Meteor.177 in its original carton,we've now got two examples and my niece feels more comfortable using the scruffy one.
    This one has been fully serviced by the previous owner and is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.
    As advised in an earlier post I'm asking £120
    I'd much prefer a face to face sale so any prospective buyer can test and examine the gun to make absolutely sure they're happy with their purchase.
    Please P.M. for pictures as I'm currently unable to attach them to posts.
    I'd like to say a big thank you to the BBS member who kindly supplied the internal components to renovate the older gun,refusing to take payment for them.
    Last edited by piggy589; 26-05-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Detail

Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    A Mk5 Meteor in its original carton,we've now got two examples and my niece feels more comfortable using the scruffy one.
    This one has been fully serviced by the previous owner and is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.
    As advised in an earlier post I'm asking £120
    I'd much prefer a face to face sale so any prospective buyer can test and examine the gun to make absolutely sure they're happy with their purchase.
    Please P.M. for pictures as I'm currently unable to attach them to posts.
    I'd like to say a big thank you to the BBS member who kindly supplied the internal components to renovate the older gun,refusing to take payment for them.
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, its a cracker. Good look with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, its a cracker. Good look with the sale
    Thank you,yes it's that one,my niece was put off using it because of a lack of recoil pad,she much prefers the earlier super I've acquired.
    I ask you?,it's hardly a .44 magnum .