Thread: Looking for a B5-10 (QB6)

Looking for a B5-10 (QB6)

Hi,

I am looking for a B5-10 or it may be known as a QB6. I realise that these are Chinese made and will not be regarded as a classic by most people but they are hard to find and some people do collect them.

This search is on behalf of a friend who claims that he had one iin the 1980s (I am not sure if they are that old...). Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated and also just for my piece of mind do they shoot like a B2? Also are they a take down or is that a different rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a B5-10 or it may be known as a QB6. I realise that these are Chinese made and will not be regarded as a classic by most people but they are hard to find and some people do collect them.

This search is on behalf of a friend who claims that he had one iin the 1980s (I am not sure if they are that old...). Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated and also just for my piece of mind do they shoot like a B2? Also are they a take down or is that a different rifle?
    Youre best bet is to get on over to the UK Chinese Airgun Forum, you may well find one there.

Good idea....this may take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Good idea....this may take a while.
    you have a pm sir.