Thread: RINK XS walnut grip to fit Morini 162ei

RINK XS walnut grip to fit Morini 162ei

I have a right hand RINK grip to fit a Morini 162ei that I would like to sell or swap as it is a small sized XS size grip that would suite those with smaller sized hands - but not my big shovels

If anyone has a standard large size right hand Morini 162ei grip or a Large size right hand RINK grip to fit a Morini 162ei they would like to swap for my RINK XS grip please let me know.

My grip is made from walnut and is in excellent original condition, it has not been modified in any way and has never had any body putty added to it and I would be looking for any grip offered as a swap to be in a similar un-modified condition with no body putty
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

How much do you want for it Bob?
    Fierynick

+Keep Calm and Shoot Tens+

Quote Originally Posted by Fierynick View Post
    How much do you want for it Bob?
    Hi Nick,

I would prefer to swap it for a Large size but £100 (including delivery) would go part way to buying a replacement in a larger size

They are 185 euros now plus 18 euros postage (203 euros) and a 6 week wait so just over half price ( including delivery) for an unmarked RINK grip sounds about right I guess.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-05-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Now sold with pistol, but available from Nick Marshall if anyone would like to buy it.

Bargain!

I would let it go for £80. Post at cost.

Rink Grips and short 2015 cylinder

grips on there way to America.
    Cylinder still available.
    Last edited by nickm marshall; 15-07-2015 at 05:49 PM.