Thread: Valuations please - Tracker, Relum, Milbro, Gamo 3000, Baikal IJ38 and Webley Typhoon

Valuations please - Tracker, Relum, Milbro, Gamo 3000, Baikal IJ38 and Webley Typhoon

The following guns belonged to friend who was sadly killed in an accident last year. I'm afraid he was dreadful when it came to wiping his guns down with an oily rag, so all have suffered a little because of this, bless him .

Some general valuations would be very welcome.

Webley Tracker .22 with scope and muzzle weight - Good condition but some light rust pitting on the cylinder.

Gamo 3000 .22 - Little used, stock in good condition but barrel is a bit rough on the outside.

Relum LG527 (Zephyr) .22 - Moderate condition but shoots really nice, I was really surprised by how nice this shot.

Baikal IJ38 .177 - Moderate condition, ok for a little first air rifle for plinking.

Webley Typhoon - Boxed and in very good condition, box in moderate to good condition, plastic scope rail and a Webley voucher ticket included but pellets are missing.

I also have a Milbro G34 .22 that would make an ideal kids first plinking gun, the stock has been stripped back by a previous owner so that looks tidy, overall moderate condition, currently doing about 4.5 ft lbs if I remember correctly.

I'll be running everything over a chrony and taking some pics prior to selling but just after a rough idea for now.

Thanks

Ed

PS If anyone has info about the Relum I'd be interested as I that may be a keeper as its surprisingly nice and even the triggers crisp - not bad!

I'm also interested in finding out what power the 3000 was designed to run at, as I suspect it to be designed for foreign market at fac levels.
    Last edited by capt hindsight; 03-06-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Others on here will have a better idea of values. One thing I suggest is noting the make and model of any scopes as some can be quite desireable and surprisingly valuable.

Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Without pics to judge condition, my rough guesses (in part to invite others to disagree) would be:

Diana and Baikal: £25-30 each. Maybe a fiver more if the Diana is nice but an obvious amateur stock refinish will put buyers off.

Tracker: £100-120, depending on how bad the pitting is, and I'm assuming a cheapish contemporary scope, not a Japanese Tasco or Optima Moonlighter.

Typhoon: around £80-100, depending on condition of gun and box.

Relum: £40.

Gamo: £50. I think this is the later Gamo Magnum, from around the early 90s. The early one may have a small following as an 80s classic. I think the 3000 has the later better trigger and a longer cylinder to hit around 12 ft lbs (the earlier one claimed that but rarely broke 10 ft lbs). Might be quite a nice gun, but I doubt many people are actively looking for one.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post

Without pics to judge condition, my rough guesses (in part to invite others to disagree) would be:

Diana and Baikal: £25-30 each. Maybe a fiver more if the Diana is nice but an obvious amateur stock refinish will put buyers off.

Tracker: £100-120, depending on how bad the pitting is, and I'm assuming a cheapish contemporary scope, not a Japanese Tasco or Optima Moonlighter.

Typhoon: around £80-100, depending on condition of gun and box.

Relum: £40.

Gamo: £50. I think this is the later Gamo Magnum, from around the early 90s. The early one may have a small following as an 80s classic. I think the 3000 has the later better trigger and a longer cylinder to hit around 12 ft lbs (the earlier one claimed that but rarely broke 10 ft lbs). Might be quite a nice gun, but I doubt many people are actively looking for one.

Hope this helps.
    no think thats fair prices myself, pics from the op would help.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I sold my IJ38 at one of last years bashes, it went for either 30 or 35.

Dave