Thread: colt peacemaker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    no I have got till mid july think he really would prefer the black can anyone tell me what the finish on any of them is actually like is the blue shiny or matt and whats the silver one like? any info please

When ordering from SWS in Germany, as previously posted they have a Green yellow and red indicators for every item to say wether in stock or low / out of stock, if its green they have them when you order, I have had numerous items from them and although I have to say like many things in life the first time is always the hardest its worth persevering and just take your time, paying by credit or debit card (they take both as long as its a standard visa debit) and when you have placed your order yes you have to scan or take a photo of your driving licence and email them this, but you only have to do this on your first order and they keep it on file and you don't have to provide it on subsequent orders. What I did on my first order and to be honest every other one is have google translate up and use that when making the card payment as its easy to click the wrong tab when putting in expiry date of your card and continue with payment tabs, if you google translate each instruction when paying it becomes much easier. Once you have ordered and paid you get only one email of confirmation, to check progress you have to log into the site and progress of your order, it will say passed to shipping within a couple of days but thats it, they no longer email out tracking numbers, however what I have done is email them when it shows as shipped with my order number and they will email you back the tracking details. They use DHL in europe and this gets past over to PF24 when it hits the UK. I have never had an issues when the many orders I have placed with them and highly recommend them. Do the maths the Colt costs £106 pus 4% for card payment and about £14 postage this depends on the euro so its about £126 to £130 in total, don't forget your bank will charge you two or three pounds for using your card for a Euro payment. For the real savy shopper so long as you can afford it, buy two of the pistols when they are so much cheaper than the UK ( if you can get one that is) retain your one and sell one on at a slight profit to help offset your cost !! I any one needs help feel free to message me always willing to help a fellow member